5 She basically everywhere

Harry PoV

When I close my eyes I see her when I open the I see her again. Her silky ebony hair and big doe eyes and prominent cheekbones I can't forget that face. When i read the magazine saying she was something below them, shaming her I... wish that she could see her from my view.
I just can't keep ignoring her but I can't be with her either in this world this twisted world of fame you can't date or be with anyone it's too hard building a relationship in this place, it's just too hard.

She's everywhere now ever since that time I hadn't mean to do this. Everything I do there's this unwanted response. She took this in her stride. She has lunch with Taylor swift, go figured my ex would go have lunch with her. She shops with the Kardashians and parties with the Victoria secret models.
I sigh when I look at the magazine cover of her and Kylie Jenner getting a tan.
It is too frustrating for me why cant I just have a normal life of course you can't Harry this is the world of fame.

I like her but I can't. I want her but I won't i...oh give up Harry It won't work but I will make it work. Taila I'm coming for you.

-_______________________________-

Thanks guys if you like this story plz comment what you thinks gonna happen or what you like about this thank you xx