Hellish magazines and false accounts

"What is this!?" I scream reading the new Alan magazine Taila leaves "date" teary eyed. Oscar winner is seen entering cafe Los Angeles with bad boy Harry styles after they spent the party before which they were seen slow dancing, but before you fans can starts shipping this couple. Taila leaves cafe in a hurry with tears on the brim of her eyes. What caused this i don't know but we have some pretty good sources. A witness who sat in the next booth suggests that Taila wanted to take the date to the next level and wanted to hook up with going all over him but poor Harry said he wanted to keep things slow and steady with this Taila gets flustered and leaves. I mean if she went all over me I would gag that face so close to you Harry was so calm and took this situation perfectly and who would go with her in the first place this just shows Harry loves people for their personality not their looks but hers turned sour so what's there for him? Stay tuned for the update on the scandal with the next week edition.

Tears swarms through my eyes blurring my vision it isn't true what they said only wasn't it? I did want to take it to the next level and... I am ugly aren't I. Why would he want to go with some one like me. I stare at the mirror and gasp at me. I am nothing and just like that I fall in the deep hole of nothingness...