11 Betrayed

Taila PoV
I walk to red carpet I look at the cameras directly and pose looking as sexy as I possibly can squinting my eyes and wearing the most eye catching dress ever I want people to talk about me in my long sheer black dress I see every camera toward me and I grin I will enjoy this I will be fame.

Harry PoV

"What wrong?" I look at my hands I have to do this I look back the Keria the French model, she is nice enough I crawl back into the bed...

Taila PoV

"What do you think of Harry's new lover?"
I want to kill him I want to cry "I am so happy for them they are such a cute couple!" I made promise to my mother when she was going to die she said to me "Never lie Taila never fall into the bad world of fame it's not right and you will put it right I know you will." When the camera leaves the tears fall I'm sorry mother forgive me...I can't make it right now not now.
I see the movie and I hear claps all around me I smile and take flowers and smile again. When I get back to my hotel I sit down and I don't care about my mascara I cry I had never cried this much in my life than I have this week. I stare at my hands these hands are betrayed.

Harry PoV

I feel dirty I feel like I need to wash off this shame but I drive on you can't Harry it's done you are now him the bad boy who truly broke Taila's heart. You don't deserve to ever see her and she doesn't deserve to be more hurt more but I park in the hotel you have to do this Harry you know you do. I enter her room and I see her crouching down her mascara drops all all over her face and she doesn't stop crying she is shaking I can't do this but you have too I want to hold her but I have to hurt her....

Taila PoV

I hear a door open and I see him him. I get up I take shaky breaths "How dare you come here?!" I see him walk to the bed and lie down "you know she is great everything is great about her the way she is so ticklish when you..." "Stop" I mumble why is he doing this my mind is numb "And you know, she does it great I don't think I have ever had such an amazing time of my life." Tears start rolling down  "Leave" I stutter my mind starts racing I feel like I'm about to fall "why?" I mumble "Why what I don't know what your talking about?" "You said you loved me." He gets up "And you believed that?" I take a step back no NO! "You should know by now I don't really take these thing seriously..." "NO..." "It wasn't real Taila i was just playing around." My face starts swarming with tears i sit on the bed and start sobbing into my hands it was all fake he presses onto my wound "You really think you are all that don't you?!" "What..." I stutter why can't I think "You know no one likes you it's just a show because you are my friend you think this is real don't you, naïve isn't going to get you anywhere you are just made by Paparazzi."

-_____________________________-

Jesus Harry calm your shit but nope all will be revealed why he is a ass but nope first let me just break your hearts I'm sorry I kind of just went with the flow😅 I'm weird no judgies 

Anyway Thanks lovelies 😘

ZainaB