13 Broken

Harry PoV
I stare at my phone screen it's her and me smiling I rub my thumb over her face it's so perfect so- "Are you going to change that any time soon?" Keria asks frustrated at my loving "Why she is my friend after all." She shuts up what I am going to do it's going to hurt but will it? After all she is with Niall now she hugs him so much it makes my head dizzy and when she kisses him I want to punch a wall.

Taila PoV

I have been invited to a 1D concert I walk into the VIP spot I see cameras on Kerias face of course I smile when the camera isn't on me but I feel weird not being the centre of attention I have been so used to it...

______________________________

The concert is almost over when they have a last song. And they start singing drag me down. I keep my eyes dry when Harry sings to Keria, keeping my smile on and grinning when Niall sings to me but when the chorus comes Harry starts kneeling how is his voice so perfect and then he lets out a ring. My mind goes numb it's a diamond and gold ring all the cameras go to her face "all my life you stood by me when no one was behind..." I can tell she knew about this but acts shocked I feel like I can't keep my eyes dry any longer when I start stumbling to get out of here. I see his face smiling at her  "Keria Hatrwoth Do you want marry me?" He laughs nervously his dimples show my eyes start to water I forget where I am she squeals "Of course yes yes!!!" She jumps up and they hug and kiss.

I run and run till I find the VIP lounge and start crying I can't hold it in any longer I hear the song sweetly finishing nothing can drag me down no nobody...I hear his sweet voice, oh forget it. My sobs must be audible "Hello?!" I hear a Irish accent It's Niall .

I quickly try to wipe my mascara clean and makeup but it's obvious when I come out "It's ok shhh" he rubs my back "How-" he smiles nervously "It was kind of obvious you like Harry, we only ever kiss when he's around and your here now..." I stop crying "You aren't mad...?" He sighs "I am a bit sad but I knew I had it coming besides we can always be friends?" I start laughing "That would be nice." Then a coughs comes from the edge of the room it's him.

______________________________

Niall leaves us "Don't you want to be with your fiancée." I look down at my hands "Cut the crap." I look at him "What crap you are getting married and as a friend I should be congratulating you!" I scream at him tears fall shït he comes and takes me and hugs me "I'm so sorry Taila it wasn't meant to be like this please it's not up too me!" I stare at him "Not up to you to break my heart not to hurt me to-" Then he crashes his lips against mine at once I fall into him him but then I realise what's happening "No stop STOP!" I push him I regret for a moment when I see his face like a lost puppy no he...this shouldn't  be happening  he comes towards me "Taila I had to break your heart it's what they asked me to do this I wasn't meant to do this be here but when I saw you leave I had too I-" "Wait what who?!" I say confused but I stay on guard he can't come into me again I won't let this happen again. Especially now  "There's this magazine somehow they found evidence that we were pretending to be friends and if my manger found out and yours we would be dead meat especially you because of your movie...they said if I stop and make sure that we were just friends then wouldn't leak it to the public they said I had to hurt you and I..." He looks down "Well you did Harry and You did badly" "I know and I'm sorry I-" he tries reaching my arm but I flinch "You didn't have to it's not that  bad dating in public you could of told me you could of done many things to save what we had but now you have a fiancée and we have nothing nothing."  I say pretending to be strong but my eyes let me down. Tears fall from Harry's eyes "Please no..." I walk away "I love you I love you!"  "The last time you said that you told me you were playing with me Harry don't ever talk to me again..." I say cutting his hopes off and I turn around so I can't see his face.

-_______________________________-

THANK YOU FOR A 100 YOU GIYS ARE LIGIT THE BEST btw I have been listening to drag me down by 1D the whole time and it's 😍👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

Ohhhhhhhh yep idk please don't get mad at me for awful writing skills 😅 I feel sorry for Harry but then I was Taila mmmm you know...

Are they going to be together (idek jk)?? Comment your theories 😉 I actually wrote the whole story just I don't have wifi 😭 so every time I see a wifi I jump for the passcode my family thinks I'm insane but😛

Thanks lovelies ❤️❤️❤️ur the best

ZainaB