Introductions, jimmy choo shoes and stolen dances

I took my Oscar with proud hands practically shivering with excitement. I feel so beautiful in my Gucci dress and Jimmy choo heels my makeup enables me to smile with pride. "Wow I have gotten so far so quickly I feel as though it's a dream, a dream I don't want to finish, a dream I have to thank my family, the wonderful director who gave me the role of a century. Thank you everyone who let this dream come true." the whole audience claps I blush hoping the make up will mask the shyness. When I return home paparazzi awaits me. I squeal in excitement so many people only wanting to see me as I go home I change into the after party dress carefully. The makeup team get ready applying all sorts of powders and creams to my face spraying all sorts of things in my hair. I find it hard to breath all of it it's happening so fast just yesterday I was a poor girl living a naïve dream.

I arrive in a sleek black limousine I heard that this party is huge all sorts of people are here singers, actress of course and fashion icons ,models making an entrance as well. I enter the party nervously playing with my clutch twisting the loose fabric around it. But when I walk through those doors an applause breaks through it seems the Oscar winner is known they all stare at me with keen and admiring eyes but I notice all are covered with fabric and jewels but my eyes is caught by him.
His chestnut hair perfectly styled back in wild curls his emerald eyes breaking a way through and those eyelashes my hearts breaks the dimples show through when he smiles Harry styles.

When the hype settles and I found myself hoping he would walk towards me and ask me to dance I shake myself of this ridiculous thought why would he want to talk to you? I remind myself, as the time goes on and I have talked to enough fashion designers and they're idea of promoting me. I sat down my feet ache from my the heels, I am not an item they can put for sale I pout in anger "Why so glum?" I look up to see the source of the British accent and I gasp to see the beautiful boy I saw earlier "Oh just tired" I mumble although I found myself confidently talking to even actress like Meryl Streep I couldn't even speak to him. "Want to dance I love this song"
Maybe Dreams really do come true only I had thought.