Useless Conscious

In the Dalmatian house, Jokey was looking very worried, as he accidentally broke a special plate that he borrowed from Lyric. Jokey: "Oh man... what am I gonna do...?" asked Jokey, before a little angel version of himself appeared on his shoulder. Angel Jokey: "You should apologize for starters." Jokey: "Uh... who are you?" Angel Jokey: "I'm your conscious." said Angel Jokey, before a mini devil version of Jokey appeared Jokey's other shoulder. Devil Jokey: "Don't listen to that guy, he's trying to lead you to the boring path, I'm gonna lead you down the path that rocks." Angel Jokey: "Oh get lost." Devil Jokey: "You get lost." Angel Jokey: "No you!" Devil Jokey: "Listen up big guy, here's some good reasons why you should lie, number 1... look at the angel, he's got that sissy stringy music thing." Angel Jokey: "We've been through this, it's a harp, and you know it." Devil Jokey: "Whatever, reason number 2... I can stand on my hands." said Devil Jokey, before he stands on his hands and laughing, much to Jokey's confusion. Jokey: "Uh... what does that gotta do with the plate?" Angel Jokey: "Actually, Devil Jokey's got a point..." Jokey: "Uh... I don't get it..." Devil Jokey: "Just make your choice quickly, we'll be right back." said Devil Jokey, before he and Angel Jokey poof away from the scene, while Jokey was confused on what just happened. Elsewhere in the neighborhood, little Roo was feeling sad as he accidentally broke a vase his mother loved, and he didn't knew what to do. Roo: "Oh man... mama will be so upset... what am I gonna do?" asked Roo to himself, before Angel Jokey and Devil Jokey appeared on Roo's shoulders. Angel Jokey: "You can tell her the truth and apologize for starters." Devil Jokey: "No way, tell her that space pirates came and broke it to see if there's any treasure inside." Angel Jokey: "Who would believe that?" Devil Jokey: "Well, grown ups can be gullible." Roo: "Um... who are you two?... and why do you look like the hyena twins?" Angel Jokey: "We're Jokey's conscious, but he's busy trying to make a choice at the moment." Devil Jokey: "And we got nothing else to do at the moment, so go and tell your gullible mama that space pirates attack." Roo: "Hey!, my mama's not gullible!, how dare you say that about my mama!" Devil Jokey: "Whoa kid, I didn't mean any offense by it." Angel Jokey: "Well you shouldn't make fun of somebody's mama... I mean didn't your mama taught you some manners?" Devil Jokey: "Neither of us have a mama as we only exist in the imagination of kids like this one." Angel Jokey: "Oh yeah... good point..." Roo: "Um... I think I can make my own choice on what to do... thank you very much." Devil Jokey: "Whatever, just make it have some action." said Devil Jokey, before he and Angel Jokey poof away from the scene, leaving Roo alone and confused on what just happened. Like Patch and Oliver for example, they too had a visit from Angel Jokey and Devil Jokey, but like the other kids, those two didn't really helped out the pup and kitten very much due to their idiocy and all that. Patch: "Confused?" Oliver: "Oh yeah..." Patch: "Good, I was worried that it was just me..." said Patch, as he and Oliver were feeling confused to what just happened with them and Jokey's useless conscious. Later, it wasn't long before Angel Jokey and Devil Jokey visited the other Toon Kids in the neighborhood, and they were more confused than feeling like they were getting any help at all. It wasn't long before Tommy and Melody get a visit from the shoulder angel and devil, and they were not very helpful to them either. Melody: "Um... if you two are our shoulder angel and devil... why do you look like Jokey?" Tommy: "So you see them too?" Melody: "Yeah..." Angel Jokey: "Well we're really Jokey's shoulder angel and devil, but he's having a hard time making a choice, so we decided to go to the others kids to pass the time." Devil Jokey: "Well I'm sure he'll go to the awesome path that rocks." Angel Jokey: "Oh please, the path you point only leads to trouble." Devil Jokey: "Well at least mine path isn't so boring!" Angel Jokey: "It's the path that's the right one!, not boring!" that was when Roger and Lyric came to the scene, followed by Gidget who came to visit the family. Roger: "Uh... why is Jokey so tiny?" Lyric: "And dressed like either an angel or a devil?" Tommy: "Wait... you can see them too?" Gidget: "Not just them... but me as well..." Angel Jokey: "Wait... you're not supposed to see us too." Devil Jokey: "They're not?" Angel Jokey: "No stupid, they're not supposed to see us too... at least I don't think so..." Tommy: "Yeah... well it was nice meeting you... but I think we can make our own choices." Devil Jokey: "But if we do that, what's the point of us being in this story in the first place?" Melody: "Maybe to make an appearance in this chapter of this story?" Angel Jokey: "Yeah, that's probably it... so bye!" said Angel Jokey, before he and Devil Jokey poof away from the scene, which was when Jokey and Jokeo came into the house with the remains of the broken plate. Jokey: "I'm sorry Miss Rabbit... I didn't mean to break one of your plates..." Lyric: "That's okay Jokey, as long as nobody got hurt, and I'm sure it was just an accident." Roger: "Hey uh... did you by chance had a visit from a little angel and devil that looked like you?" Jokey: "Yeah I did, how did you know?" Tommy: "They kinda came to us and tried to help us on making a choice... but they didn't really helped all that much actually." Jokeo: "You too?" Melody: "Yeah... it was weird... but funny too, not to mention they were kinda cute." Gidget: "I have to agree with Melody on that." Jokey: "So they're gone now?" Roger: "Looks like it." Jokeo: "Do you think they'll be back?" Roger: "I don't know, might be best if they don't, for they didn't really helped all that much." Lyric: "Maybe not, but they sure were funny." Jokeo: "Yeah, just like my brother here." Jokey: "Thanks... I am pretty funny." that was when Patch and Oliver came to the scene, telling the Toon Fox/Rabbit family and friends that they're all invited to a free trip on a cruise ship, much to the surprise of the family and friends. Gidget: "For real?" Patch: "Yeah, it was a surprise for us too, but the tickets are real." Oliver: "And the cruise ship looks really amazing, and I heard the food there is amazing." Jokey: "Awesome!, let's go there, I can't wait to try out the food!" Jokeo: "Me neither!" Roger: "Hold on kids, you can't just go on a cruise ship by yourselves." Lyric: "Roger's right, you need to be with a grown up." Patch: "Well there are tickets for the grown ups too." Roger: "Hmm... well a cruise trip does sound like a lot of fun... and I heard this is a nice time of the year to do it..." Lyric: "And it does sound romantic too, perhaps you and I could go on a date there." said Lyric, which made Roger gulp while blushing a little. Roger: "I don't know..." Melody: "Please daddy~?, we promise to be good." Roger: "Well... oh alright, I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a look." All: "Hooray!" cried out the kids, as they were excited for the fact that they were about to go on a cruise.