Toon Fox Vs MegaTrog

Last time, the Toons went on a cruise that was really a trap that the Demon trio have set up, and forced them to help them pull out a chest that contains the mask of MegaTrog. Once ScreamClaw puts it on, he and the other demons turned into energy and fused together to become the ultimate demon known as MegaTrog (voiced by Tim Curry), the Dragon Devil. MegaTrog: "Yes... at long last... I'm back!" Tommy: "Oh man... what have we done..." Melody: "What are we gonna do now...?" Tommy: "I wished I knew..." MegaTrog: "Now then... now that I'm back... it's time to feed upon some souls... and you lot shall do very nicely..." Gidget: "You can't!, we only gave you the mask so you wouldn't harm our families!" Jokey and Jokeo: "Yeah!" MegaTrog: "The Demon trio promised that... not me... and besides, you still owe me your souls for the deals in the past... so you belong to me now." Patch: "You won't get away with this!" Cadpig: "Yeah!, we won't give you our souls!" Rolly: "No kidding, we need them..." Oliver: "Uh huh..." MegaTrog: "You don't have a choice... you're no match for me." said MegaTrog, before he tries to use his whip like tail to attack the kids, only for Boney 10 to come and catches it with his hand. Boney 10: "You're not laying a finger on these children!" MegaTrog: "Ah... Boney 10... we meet again..." Boney 10: "Yes... and don't think you can beat me just because I might have gotten older." MegaTrog: "I don't think... I know, for I know your weakness..." said MegaTrog, before he he uses his tail to wrap around the kids and lifted them up in the air. Marie: "Hey!, let us go!" Duchess/ O'Malley: "Marie!, Toulouse!, Berlioz!, Gidget!" Pongo/ Perdita: "Patch!, Rolly!, Cadpig!, Oliver!, Jokey and Jokeo!" Josephine: "Peter!, girls!" Kanga: "Roo!" Roger/ Lyric: "Tommy!, Melody!" Boney 10: "Let them go!" MegaTrog: "If you want them free again... you'll have to surrender to me." Tommy: "Or how about this?" asked Tommy, before he bites onto the tail, causing MegaTrog to scream out in pain and releases the kids at last, who landed safely due to Gidget's psychic powers. MegaTrog: "Why you little brat!" Boney 10: "Get away from them!" shouted Boney 10, as he and MegaTrog went to battle one another, while the kids go over to their parents and freeing them from their binds. Kanga: "Oh thank goodness you're all safe." Roo: "Yeah... that was close..." Peter: "Hey Tommy, nice bite there." Tommy: "Thanks... but I don't think that's gonna be enough to stop that monster..." Berlioz: "No kidding, he's the devil after all..." Toulouse: "I'll show him a thing or two." Patch: "Me too!" O'Malley: "Hey cool it tigers, that guy's a lot bigger than you." Toulouse: "But he tried to steal our souls!" Cadpig: "Maybe, but I don't think we're a match for him..." Rolly: "You got that right sis, I mean this guy's probably on a whole other level compared to the Demon trio..." Oliver: "But we gotta do something, or else he'll steal our souls for sure." Fluff: "But what can we do?" Flopsy: "Maybe we can use the water." Mopsy: "Oh yeah, he might be more powerful than he was as the Demon trio, but he must still have the same weakness." Cottontail: "And we're surrounded by sea water... but how are we gonna get to him?" Gidget: "Leave that to me, of course it'll take a moment to collect enough water..." Melody: "Hey... where's Tommy?" Lyric: "Oh my gosh!, Tommy!" Roger: "Sport!" cried out Lyric and Roger, as they see that Tommy as turned his bow tie into a cape and puts on his goggles, before trying to throw some punches into MegaTrog, who didn't really get hurt from those hits, but did notice them. MegaTrog: "Was that suppose to tickle?" Toon Fox: "No... but can you feel this?" said Toon Fox, before he somehow gives MegaTrog a big wedgie, much to the shock of MegaTrog as he tries to undo the wedgie. MegaTrog: "You little brat!, I don't know how you managed to give me a wedgie... but you'll pay for that dearly!" said MegaTrog, as he tries to use his foot to stomp on Toon Fox, who was able to dodge the stomping each time. Boney 10: "Kid!, get out of there!" cried out Boney 10, before MegaTrog catches Toon Fox with his hand, and picks him up to look at him in the eye. MegaTrog: "You were a fool to think you had a chance on beating me." Toon Fox: "I wasn't trying to beat you... I'm just the distraction..." MegaTrog: "Huh?, what are you talking about?" Toon Fox: "I'll give you a hint... how long can you hold your breath?" said Toon Fox as he looks up, which made MegaTrog look up and his eyes widen in shock and horror as he could see a giant ball of water hovering above him, which was the work of Gidget and her psychic powers. Jokeo: "Now Gidget!, hurry!" called out Jokeo, before Gidget uses her powers to slam the ball of water into MegaTrog, causing him to be trap in the water, while Toon Fox was teleported back with his family. Suddenly, MegaTrog uses the last of his strength to destroy the ball of water and freeing himself, but he was still feeling very weak from the water and fell to the ground. MegaTrog: "You... can't defeat me... I am... the devil... and you're just a little Toon Fox..." Tommy: "I'm not a little Toon Fox... I'm the Toon Fox!, Toon Toon... Pistol!" called out Tommy, before he used his Toon Toon Pistol attack to punch MegaTrog in the face, knocking him out cold. Then Boney 10 uses a spell that made the chest to suck MegaTrog inside of it before locking it up. Boney 10: "There... that should do the trick... it's definitely something I should have done a long time ago... just one more thing left to do..." said Boney 10, before he throws the chest overboard and it falls into the sea and sank into the bottom. Tommy: "So... it's finally over?" Boney 10: "You bet it is Tommy... MegaTrog is no more... thanks to you." Tommy: "Awesome!" Lyric: "We're so proud of you!, my little baby boy has become a hero!" Roger: "Yup, my little sport is a real chip off the old block." Melody: "And the best big brother I could ever have." Tommy: "Thanks you guys." Gidget: "And of course he's not just any hero... he's my hero too." said Gidget, before she kisses him on the cheek, which surprised a little while blushing a little.