Chapter Two

The class slowly filled in the available empty seats. It was yet another Monday, boisterous laughter and cat calls echoed off the walls in the classroom.

Summer could not be arsed. She scribbled mindlessly in her sketchbook, her air pods plucked tightly in.

The scraping of the chair beside her against the polished floor softly drew her back to her environs.

Grayer stared up at her,his soft brown messy hair effortlessly framed his forehead. He stood tall and looming above her, his face screaming maximum perfection,liked he'd been picked straight from the Vogue.

The corners of his lips turned up into a smile and Summer plucked out her air pods.

"Hey," She smiled back up at him.

He nodded in greeting and slid in beside her, his white uniform shirt a bit creased. His shirt was untucked and he'd discarded his tie all together.

Summer was sure he'd stuffed it somewhere in his breast pocket as he had draped his varsity jacket over the outfit.Grayer had never been a big fan of ties.

"What are you listening to?" He asked pulling out one of her air pods and pushing it in his ear.

"That way, Tate McRae." Summer answered and Grayer chuckled.

"She's slowly becoming one of your favorites." He chipped in.

"Don't judge me!" Summer stated.

"Whoa... I'm not saying she's not good." Grayer raised his arms up in mock surrender.

"It's about time you admitted that." Summer laughed averting her gaze to the front of the class.

The teacher has stepped in and the class was coming to conformity.

Minutes into the lesson,the principal walked in, drawing the teacher's attention.

They spoke for a while before a pretty strawberry blonde girl walked into the classroom.

Her crisp white shirt tucked neatly into her short above knee pleated skirt made her radiate an aura of confidence. Her hair was held back by the shades she'd perched atop her head and around her neck was a pearl necklace.
She topped it off with some ballet flats and a navy blue cardigan wrapped around her shoulders.

Her skin glowed, showing off her high cheekbones and demure lips. Her make-up was flawless and she carried a branded L.L Bean tote.

A boy whistled at the back drawing more attention to the girl standing in front of the class.

Then,the Principal took his leave and the teacher decided to introduce the girl to the class.

"Class, this is Winter Bailey, joining us from Dalton School, America. She'll be with us for the rest of the term and do well to make her feel welcome. Enjoy your stay Miss Bailey." The teacher chorused as the girl waved at the class.

She muttered something to the teacher and he nodded, ushering her to the only empty seat available.

Winter strode purposefully to her designated seat, slipping in comfortably beside St.Williams who looked more than eager to finally share his desk with a hot girl.

He turned and met Grayer's eye as the exchanged knowing glances, their latest catch.

Summer noticed and rolled her eyes,these boys were most probably not up to any good.

The teacher droned on,his voice echoing through the classroom. Majority of the class occasionally stole glances at Winter,she looked oddly familiar though ,Summer thought.