Love Is War (Miku Has Relationship Issues)

(Requested by MusicDash2003. I feel kinda lonely, since I'm not a fan of this song... *prepares for attack of Love is War fans*)

Meiko: This song is about how Miku can't get a boyfriend.

Mikuo: Sounds pretty accurate for my dear sister.

AJ: Does Miku have problems with her love life?

Rarity: Honestly, when she's an alicorn here in Equestria, she shouldn't have much problems!

Mikuo: Dear sister is a terrible date.

Miku: Now, there's nowhere else to go, in the heat of this love. Ahhhhhhhhhh...

Mikuo: Miku's head butting... Hahahahaha...

AJ: Am I the only one who thinks she looks weird.

Rarity: Maybe she got a make over...?

Miku: Gray clouds and monochrome bushes, as the sun casts shadows and the dusk changes its color.

Meiko: Sounds like what I see on drinking nights.

Mikuo: Uh, not meaning to be rude, but isn't that every night?

Miku: Ahh, the world seems so blurred. Will I still love you in the end? I understand this, but I don't know what to do. What do I do... How am I gonna act...

Rarity: My, Miku has quite the predictament...

AJ: That why you're still single?

Rarity: LOOK WHOS TALKING APPLE FARMER

Miku: I'm such a fool.

Mikuo: Dear sister said it, not me.

Miku: Why don't we begin this? This is war! To see you happy with someone else, earnest love. That is sin! I will show you how I truly feel!

Teto: So, basically, don't give Miku a bomb during these times cause she will probably blow everything to shit.

Mikuo: Probably. Seems like something she'd do.

Rarity: Am I the only one appalled at Miku's way of thinking?!

AJ: Probably.

Teto: Nah, Miku's just emotional.

Miku: I tried to yell into a broken megaphone. How hard I tried to get into your field of vision and fail.

Meiko: A clear case of Notice me, Senpai.

Miku: Ahh, a clear sky was passing today, but it doesn't fit at all. I couldn't control my feelings. How can I... What could I... Crying? No... No, I'm not...

Mikuo: Is it Miku's time of the month?

Meiko: *punches Mikuo into the wall*

Mikuo: *legs sticking out of the wall* It was a simple question...

Rin: *on the other side of the wall* Oh, hey, Mikuo-nii. Guess you were dumb again.

Miku: I love you! Fighting it all out, shooting at the heart! I don't even have a choice!

AJ: Last time I checked, you chose to have us listen to you sing about your love problems.

Miku: Showing off my skirt flip to you, I will make you notice me!

Mikuo: *kicking the wall, still stuck* No, no, no! Bad Miku! Bad Miku! Stop showing off your leek panties for Senpai!

Meiko: ...How the fuck does he know Miku has leek panties?!

Miku: Prepare for attack! This war is a drawback, for love is blind! In the end, your kiss will finish this all!

Mikuo: *still fidgeting* Miku! What did I tell you about Senpai Notcing 101?

Miku: Shut up, Mikuo! You're in the wall!

Mikuo: Dear sister, I'm in the wall cause I was worried for your emotional stability.

Miku: IM PERFECTLY FINE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Mikuo: *kicking* Someone get me out, kudasai...

Meiko: So, Miku... who was the senpai?

Miku: Uhhhhhhh... Hmmmmm....

Rarity: Should we ask Rin? She tends to know many pairings...

AJ: She'd just ship Miku with her OTP.

Rin: *on the other side of the wall* Oh, Len! Look! It's a Mikuo ornament in the wall!

Len: *also on other side of wall* Isn't that just Mikuo in the wall?

Mikuo: HELP ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU KUDASAI

Rin: Hmmmm... *pokes Mikuo on the nose*

Mikuo: Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Rin: He's still whimpy.

Len: Just leave the poor guy alone, Rin...

Miku: I will get you to notice me, Senpai! One day! One daaaayyyyy!

AJ: The day Miku has a real life 'Love is War' moment, may the world live to see another day.

Rarity: Agreed...

Meiko: Ah well, who's up for cider?

Everyone: Me!

Mikuo: *kicking* GET ME OUT FOR THE LOVE OF SENPAIS NEVER NOTICING DEAR SISTER

Miku: Shut up, Mikuo! I will get Senpai to notice! *kicks him*

Mikuo: *goes flying to space*

Rin: *looks up at sky* Ahhhh, so pretty...

Len: Think he'll come back?

Rin: Probably not.