So We Left Rainbow In Charge

(Len apologizes for letting himself get carried away on this chapter. Trust me, I can see the R-rating on this book being raised ten points more than it needed to be.)

Twi: ...And don't leave them alone under any circumstances.

Rainbow: Ah, huh, okay...

Twi: Rainbow!

Rainbow: What.

Twi: Did you even listen to what I said? Spike is gonna sleep in today, so he won't be able to help you. I'm pretty sure taking care of both our pets and the Vocaloids will be hard, especially for you.

Rainbow: Excuse me? You're looking at the one and only Rainbow Dash. I'll take care of it while you and the others do that girly thing over in Canterlot. Can't believe you got AJ to go...

Twi: There were apple snacks. Anyway, good luck, I hope we don't come back with the castle in flames. *leaves*

Rainbow: It's only around thirty things to take care of, what's the problem?

***

Rainbow: Okay kiddies! Nap time!

Len: What the fuck are we fucking five why the hell do you think we're fucking five you little shit

Rainbow: O.O

Rin: Who let Len out of the box?!

Piko: Sorry, he wouldn't stop calling me a bastard so...

Rainbow: What? Len?! In a box?! What on Equestria happened?! That comment hurt, you know!

Len: Fucking Rin happened

Rin: Okay, I may have convinced Piko to cast a cussing spell on Len.

Piko: *has book on head* I did a magic.

Oliver: Now Len's a true sailor, cussing like no tomorrow.

Len: I didn't wanna sign up for this shit

Rin: No one did.

Len: Shut the fuck up

Miku: So, Rainbow, you hang with Twi a lot. Do you know how to fix this?

Rainbow: Me? Know how to fix Len? Ha! Like I listen to Twi ramble on and on about her magic studies.

Len: Her shitty attention span is about the size Luki's nonexistent d-

Rin: DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE

Mikuo: Len, Luki does indeed have one, okay? Shut your face.

Len: OH YEAH WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GUYS FU-

Mikuo: DEFINITELY MORE RECENTLY THAN YOU

Len: YOU FUCKING WANNA GO

Mikuo: TO PROTECT LUKI AND HIS MANLY DIGNITY YES

Rin: *pushes Mikuo in a well* Len, watch yourself! You're making this book more R-rated than it needs to be!

Miku: Wait, Rin being responsible and Len cussing? And Mikuo in a well?! What?!

Luka: Luki had one?

Luki: I have one!

Len: Not my fault you all fucking left me to cuss in all my sentences!

Rin: Put duct tape, stat.

Piko: Aye, aye, captain. *shoves pudding in Len's mouth*

Len: PIKO WHAT THE HELL

Piko: *slaps duct tape on Len* Problem solved.

Len: Mmghnhhhh!

Rin: He even cusses in duct tape!