The Kagamines Analyze The CMC's Cutie Marks

(Holy shit I can see the sea of hate coming our way I guess my opinion boat will sink)

Len: WAIT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE LAME AS FUCK CUTE MARKS THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS GOT

Rin: *flings table at Len*

Len: *underneath ruble*

Rinto: ...Welp.

Lenka: As much as I understand Len's reaction to the lack of creativeness Hasbro gave the Cutie Mark Crusaders, I feel that Len truly did deserve that table throw. It was rather rude and vulgar to say that about their cutie marks, Len.

Len: O-Ow...

Rin: THE CMC FINALLY GOT THEIR STINKING CUTIE MARKS OKAY BUB SO DINT YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT IT

Len: *escapes ruble* Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, I agree, they finally get their cutie marks, but just hear me out. Those butt tattoos are supposed to be unique and special to each and every pony, right?

Rin: Yeah, so?

Rinto: Ah shit this is gonna end terribly.

Len: So tell me why the fuck the CMC got cutie marks that looked exactly the same from a distance? The only thing changed was the symbol in the center, and you know what? They look plain, simple, and boring. They also clash with their coat colors.

Rinto: Ah, and Len reveals that he's a fashion expert. Good on ya. You just gave us more reasons to call you a girl.

Len: Hey!

Lenka: To be truthful, I do enjoy the fact that Scootaloo, Sweetie-Belle, and Applebloom were finally able to gain their cutie marks, but I do agree with Len on how incredibly dull and plain they are. Also, I am quite unsure of what they represent. Terrible color choice? Are they the League of Cutie Mark Crusaders? In what way does befriending an old rival make horridly colored shield shaped symbols appear on your posterior? And why are they so similar?

Rinto: Episode was 90% song, 7% forced backstory bullshit, and 3% face palming.

Rin: YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS THAT EPISODE WAS GREAT

Rinto: How?

Rin: DIAMOND TIARA FINALLY GOT A TASTE OF HER OWN MEDICINE AND CHANGED

Lenka: That detail is rather insignificant to anything. She's still Diamond Tiara. All that's changed is that she learned not how be be as rude as before. In fact, she has gotten even more tiresome by befriending the CMC. Also, who talks to their mother that way?

Rinto: Episode was boring, period. Are we done now?

Len: Ah... No, I don't think so...

Rinto: Fuck this, like hell I'm explaining this whole butt tattoo shit.

Lenka: Come to think of it, the rest of the Genderbends have similar Cutie Marks to their counterparts, yes?

Rin: I don't know. Rinto has an orange with a leaf. I don't have a leaf.

Len: And Lenka has a bunch of bananas. I only got one, I think. Then again I don't look at my butt.

Lenka: I wonder if we only got altered versions?

Rinto: Who cares? Our destiny is fruit. That's a shitty destiny.

Applejack: Excuse me?

Rinto: Oh crap I said nothing

Rin: So in short, you guys don't like their Cutie Marks because they're boring and too similar? What if they have the same destiny, you know?! I watched this video on the theory they could have the same destiny! That's why their Cutie Marks are like that!

Len: So... They're the same pony?

Rin: What

Len: Technically Twi and her friends all have the destiny to spread friendship all around Equestria and all. And yet they still have different Cutie Marks.

Rin: Because they have different talents!

Rinto: So you're saying the three kids have the same talent.

Rin: They do! Because they help others together and stuff.

Lenka: That still does not change the fact Cutie Marks are unique and are individualized for the pony they belong to.

Rin: Gah, you guys look into this stuff too seriously! Can't you all just be grateful they got them? We got them when we got here, so stop taking them for granted.

Rinto: But at least ours are better colored-

Len: HA IM NOT THE ONLY ONE AHHAHA

Rinto: It was a joke, calm your butt

Rin: *groans* I guess that's done.

Lenka: Still thought the episode was rather dull.

Rin: SHUT UP YOULL ANGER THE FANDOM

Len: Well, I don't care-

Rin: *throws ruble at Len*