Capriccio Farce/Clockwork Lullaby

(Requested by LunarWarrior16.)

Twi: Since when did a song ever include eight Vocaloids?!

Pinkie: Well, there's the night series that included all eight, there's the Mystery Gem Thingy I forgot the name of the sing that included ten...

Twi: Ten?!

Rarity: Either way, this song is quite long. I think we should start it now.

All Eight: The empty defendant's seat, and the barrister's seat filled of trash.

Rarity: Trash? Ew...

Rainbow: Hoarders?

AJ: Hope not.

All Eight: Let's begin, this farce called a trial.

Rainbow: What's a farce?

Pinkie: It's a play!

Fluttershy: Y-Yeah... It's like an acting play and-

Twi: Farce. A noun. It's a light, humorous play in which the plot depends upon a skillfully exploited situation rather than upon the development of character.

Rainbow: What?

AJ: Twilight. Princess Dictionary.

Miku: Searching because of God's orders, there is only one vessel left.

Twi: Really? Miku's the Master of the Court?

Miku: If you know the location of the 'item', please talk to the 'Sorceress of Time'.

AJ: What item?

Rarity: No idea, really.

Luka: Passing time, changing my form, changing owners, and then I come on stage! But I have no idea of the 'item', it's probably in 'her' hands.

Pinkie: First 'item', now 'her'?

Rin and Len: Search, search, search for her! Left to right or deep under! For the one who's holds all keys, is the 'Master of the Hellish Yard'!

Twi: Well then.

Rainbow: Hellish yard?!

Kaito: When will this farce continue?

AJ: Beats me. *eats an apple*

Spike: Wow.

Kaito: There is nothing beyond there.

Twi: Where, the Hellish yard?

Spike: Probably.

Meiko: The soul of Adam fell into a trap there, there is nothing you can do or could've done.

Twi: Adam? From the Christian religion?

Luna: This song is already off to a bad start, it's already mentioning religion.

Celestia: Hope there are no comments about it.

Fluffy: EH GOMEN NE. ITS THE SONG NOT ME.

Len: Swinging scales, a screwed-up ending, the vessels that are contaminated by sin-

Rin: -each play a song of their own, music that did not play by key.

Luka: The story has let go of God's hand and the Devil's, and is going on its own.

Twi: How does a story do that?!

Spike: Magic, Twilight. Magic.

Twi: Thanks for the detailed description, Spike.