Luvoratory!

(Requested by Dew_Clementine_Drop Wattpad couldn't get me Juby and Rachie's version, cause it can't find anything, but I used her lyrics, so I hope this is okay...)

Len: Oh god. Oh god.

Miku: I thought we weren't taking any song requests anymore.

Len: Same!

Kaito: Well, it's better than not doing anything, right?

Miku: BUT PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN JUST WALTZ RIGHT OVER HERE, YELL IN OUR FACES ABOUT DOING SONGS LIKE SPICE, AND-

Len: *tackles Miku* DONT BRING THAT UP MIKU

Luka: ...I find these songs normal. That's not right.

Kaito: Me too... I've been hanging on the internet too much.

Luka: Well, anyway, we're gonna do this song. And we're using JubyPhonic's version.

Len: Juby's version?! What?

Meik: We do English lyrics anyway, so shush Len.

Len: But-

Miku: ITS STARTING SHUT UP

Rin: Breaking all the right rules, meter programming tools. "I like you...or not," do you take me for a fool?

Len: We always do.

Rin: Want bolts? Or nuts? They're all so BAD. Ready, locking on you - target practice in view.

Kaito: Should us guys take offense...?

Luka: Kaito shush.

Rin: Shot an arrow through my heart, guess you caught me off guard. With my looks and my charms, I'll finish what you start.

Luka: I would've finished it, but I took an arrow to the heart.

Len: Not as funny... Actually, it's more fatal than the knee...

Rin: Only you can make me sick, so lemme give you this verse! KICK. *kicks Miku*

Miku: HEY THAT HURT

Rin: Hey, look over here and give us a kiss!

Miku: LET ME AT HER

Len: Someone hold Miku back.

Gumi: With those lying lips, come and tell me this: How much more will you try to fool me like this, baby?

Luka: Ah my god, close up on Gumi's bewbs in the vid.

Len: SINCE WHEN DID RIN HAVE ANY

Gumi: You're the only one that I'll ever need. Hey, can I have you everyday? Don't go away!

Kaito: Can I go away?

Luka and Miku: NO

Len: If I'm staying, then you are too.

Kaito: *sobs into the blankets*

Len: The LSD Dubstep hurts my eyes.

Miku: DEAL WISH CHIT

Luka: Hit it with tuna. That always helps.

Len: No, it doesn't, that's how you broke the TV.

Rin: Love is a battle, won in rounds, so if you lie and tend to show off, be prepared to fall down.

Len: ILL FALL AND STAY DOWN

Luka: Not you too.

Rin: You're turning to me with that unusual face. Like "Yeah yeah!" "C'mon! Listen to me!"