Chapter 20: Wedding Bells

Evly's POV

"Evly, will you keep loving me forever and do me the honor of making me the luckiest guy around? Will you marry me?"

I wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth.... I mean I do love him, but marriage? This early? I was lost in thought and I didn't realize Mason was probably doubting this decision because of my silence.

"Yes."

"I know it's fast and we haven't known each other long but I think... Wait. Did you say yes?!"

"Of course Mason!"

He got up looking shocked but as soon as he was able to stand he pulled me into a tight hug. I enjoyed the tight but warm embrace. I returned the hug but right as I did I saw a camera flash.

"Katie?"

"Squee! You guys are getting married!!"

"Oh boy, what am I getting myself into..."

3 days later...

So today we are going dress shopping. For my wedding. I've always been dreaming about this event but I never thought it'd come sooner than expected. I think of it as more of a gift from fate anyways though. Plus, I'm just so excited to find a wedding gown! Me and Katie were trotting down the rows, picking up any dress I liked to try on. I had to find the one anyways, so why not miss a single dress in order to find the one. I stopped dead in my tracks when I came across one of the dresses. It was absolutely stunning. In certain places, the fabric would overlap perfectly and there were shimmering sparkles.

"Katie. I think I found the one."

Katie followed my gaze and her eyes landed on the gown of my dreams. Oh it was just oh so beautiful. It dazzled, it shimmered, it looked absolutely beyond perfect.

"You wanna try it on?" Katie gave me an ear to ear grin. She knew exactly what I was thinking.

I still ended up trying on all the other dresses we picked up, just in case. Finally, after several different kinds of dresses it was time to try on the one. I just felt so ecstatic. I pulled it on and it fit! It was a bit formfitting at my ribs to about my waistline but the way it felt was perfect.

"Kaite... This is definately the one..."

"I know."

We both took a minute to stare in awe at the lovely gown. In just one day we had found the dress that would make me feel like the perfect bride. Now we can move onto the bridesmaids dresses. I could tell Katie shared the same excitement. Especially since she's going to be my maid of honor. We went down row by row of racks of dresses all lengths, shapes, and sizes.

"Tell me when you see any kinds of dresses you think are worthy!"

Katie nodded and kept her eyes locked on the racks of dresses. She came to a sudden stop, me assuming she found a nice dress.

"I think these kinds of dresses would look great for all your bridesmaids."

We held them up, scanning it from bottom to top and threw it into a basket. We kept going with the same process for about an hour or so and we headed to the dressing rooms for Katie.

"I think I like this one, what do you think Evly?"

She opened the curtain then stepped out, modeling a dress for me. It was a simple dress that went down to the top of her knee. It was sleaveless but the top had dazzling sparkles. It was like a pale blue color that was a shade of teal.

"Katie I think we've figured out the bridesmaids' dresses. Now to find you your maid of honor dress!"

"Or how about we stick to the same dress, but add a few things ourselves. It's simple enough to add a lot of decorations too!"