Chapter 1

I unlock my locker and get the books out of it. The hallways are empty, but I hear the sound of footsteps getting louder as a person comes closer. I lift my head up a little bit, and my jaw nearly drops. I see a gorgeous boy walking right towards me. I stop what I'm doing, and observe his features. Brown hair, hot snapback, stunning hazel eyes, full lips, an adorable smile, strong, broad shoulders, and overall incredibly attractive. He wears a tight shirt that hugs his biceps, and reveal some ink on his skin. When I thought he couldn't get any more attractive, he spoke. His deep voice made my skin prickle up as he spoke. I was so mesmerized by him, that I didn't even realize that he was talking to me.

"H-hi." I stutter 

Stop embarrassing yourself. I scold myself and I try to stop myself from blushing. A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth, and I look down at the ground and bit the inside of my cheek. He seemed so laid-back and carefree, but at the same time, intimidating. He's leaning on the lockers, with one foot propped up against them. I can feel his eyes raking my body, looking at me from head to toe. His intense gaze never left mine when he spoke. 

"My name's Austin. What's yours?" he asks stepping closer to me. 

"Mickenna." I reply. 

"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl." he compliments, and his fingers graze my arm. 

My heart starts beating faster, and I get goosebumps on my skin. I can feel the heat rushing up to my face, and I can't stop myself from having the deep shade of red on my cheeks. The distance between us is minimal, and his body is only inches away from mine. His tall frame towers over me, and I feel small next to him. 

"I uhm, I have to go to class." I say quickly and side-step around him. 

Before I could get too far, his hand grabs a hold of my arm and pulls my to his chest. 

"Now not so fast," he says, his hold on me firm. 

I feel vulnerable and unable to move. I really need to get to class, and this situation is making me very uncomfortable. Yes, he's attractive. Yes, I have developed a tiny crush on him. But there's no way I'm going to be his girlfriend. 

He brings his mouth to my ear, and nibbles on my earlobe. His lips skim over my face, and he brings his lips level to mine. I put my hands on his chest and push him away. He looks startled, and I'm also shocked at my actions too. 

"I just want to be friends." I say with wide eyes. 

His eyebrow goes up, but he sighs. 

"Alright," 

And instantly, I regret rejecting him. 

                                                        *   *   *   * 

Austin and I become really close friends, and we spent most of our time together. Time went by so quickly, and it's been two years now that I've known Austin. I've had feelings for him since the day I met him, but I'm not sure if he still does too. He was interested in me when we first met, but he's dated many girls since then. My love for him grows with each day, and I can't stop myself for falling for him. And I'm falling for him. Hard. But the worst part? I will never be able to admit it, because he won't ever feel the same way. To him, we're friends. The reason why he thinks this way was because of my stupid mistake two years ago. I never knew I would be so captivated by this tattooed, arrogant, and beautiful boy.