Chapter 19

(Mickenna's POV)

I wake up to see that Austin is already awake. Our bodies are pressed together, and his arm are wrapped around me protectively. I love the way his body fits perfectly into mine. As if they were made to be together. I love the way his lips sync with mine. As if they were meant for kissing each other. And I love the way he speaks to me, like him and I were meant for each other.

My face is snuggled into his bare chest, and I give him a small kiss. He replies with a kiss on the top of my head. 

"Good morning beautiful." Austin says in his scratchy morning voice

"Good morning."

"You know I would love to stay like this, but we aren't alone in this house." he says

My eyes widen and I sit up straight. I completely forgot that we had sex in Abby's house. That's so embarrassing. I really hope they didn't hear us...

"Oh my god get dressed! Come on!" I say loudly and rush out of the bed

I look around for my clothes, but they are nowhere to be found. I feel the cool air hit my bare body, and I shiver.

"Looking for these?"

I turn around only to see Austin holding my clothes. A smirk plays on his face and I run over to the bed. He gets up and runs across the room.

"Oh you're not getting these back so easily."

"Give them back!" I exclaim and jump trying to get my clothing

Austin's arm raises up higher, and my belonging are out of my reach. I make a pouty face and Austin smiles. He wants to play games? Okay, but I will win. This is going to be fun.

I wrap my arms around his neck loosely, and grind my hips into his. His eyes widen and a groan escapes from his lips. I bite on my lip and press harder. My lips travel his neck and to his jaw line. I nibble and tease him, and his hand drops by his side. I smile in success.

"You like that Austin?" I whisper into his ear

"Fuck." he mumbles as I feel him harden against me

I take this as an opportunity to change. I bend down, grab my clothes, and run to the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and twist the knob just to make sure it was really locked. I don't need a horny Austin coming in here. Especially since we aren't even alone. The night was pretty much a blur from all of the alcohol I had. But I remember what I did with Austin last night clearly. I smile to myself thinking about how good it felt. It felt like ages since we've been so close. I get dressed and put my hair into a messy bun.

When I walk back into the room I see Austin has also dressed.

"You are so manipulative." he says as I walk in

I giggle and he continues, "If you didn't rush out so quickly I might have fucked you on the spot."

My mouth drops open and I blush.

"Aw well that's too bad. That would have been fun." I say and tug at his arm

He gets up and kisses my cheek. "Looks like we are both equally horny today."

I laugh and say, "Come on lets go downstairs."

When we enter the living room everybody turns and stares at us.

"Oh Mickenna" Abby imitated Austin

Everybody started laughing and I can feel my cheeks getting red. I can't believe they actually heard us. Were we really that loud? I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

"Harder Austin." Skylar imitates me

I bury my face in Austin's shirt hoping this isn't really happening.

"You guys sounded like you had a lot of fun last night." Leo snorted

"Stop it!" I whined

"Okay, okay no more talking about how Mickenna and Austin fucked last night." Abby says with a smirk

"Abby!" I squeal and nudge her

Everybody laughs and goes back to eating breakfast. Austin and I both ate cereal when Skylar came up to him.

"Nice sex hair Austin." she says and I snort

"Aye! It's a hell lot better than hat hair that's for sure." he says and pats his head

"Alright do you all want to go to the park for a while?" Abby asks

We all nod and say "yeah". We leave the house at noon, and pile into Abby's car.

***

"Mickenna!" Austin yelled

"Yeah?"

"Play frisbee with me."

"What's the magic word?" I tease him

He rolls his eyes and says, "Pleeeeaaasssee."

I smile and say, "Okay now come take a picture with me."

"Ugh fine."

Austin comes over and sits down next to me. I take my phone out and snap a picture of us. We were both smiling and at the last minute Austin kisses my cheek. I giggle and return the favor. I quickly post the picture on instagram before getting up. Austin and I start playing with the frisbee, and I am not exactly the best.

"You suck at this!" he yells

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" I yell back

And right as I say that I throw the frisbee into the woods. I slap my hand against my forehead and groan.

Austin sits down and says, "I'm not getting that."

I stick my tongue out at him. And when I walk by, he takes my arm and drags me down. I lay on top of him as we kiss. His lips are soft and sweet. His hand runs up and down my back, and our noses brush. Our lips part and he whispers,

"You still have to go get the frisbee."

"Screw you." I smile and walk away

I push the tree branches out of my way as I enter the woods. Limbs and sticks crunch under my feet as I walk around. The lighting is dim, from the trees covering the sun. The air is thick and I look around for the blue frisbee. I hear something and the hair on the back of my neck stands up. My heart beat quickens and I am searching frantically for the frisbee. I have a feeling, and it's telling me that there is something wrong. My breathing is shortened into little gasps for air and I suddenly feel claustrophobic.

A rush of relief floods over me as I see the blue frisbee. I pick it up and look behind me to see Mark. My heart practically skips a beat at the sight of him. I see a gun in his hand and make an attempt to run. He is faster and pulls the trigger. My body goes rigid for a second, and I collapse onto the ground. 

~~Keep reading, voting, and commenting<3~~