Chapter 15

(Austin's POV)

Alex stopped kissing Mickenna and looked up. He looked like a deer in the headlights.

Oh how badly I wanted to hurt him. I just wanted my fist to come into contact with face. So he could feel the pain. The pain I'm going through watching my girlfriend kiss my best friend. This really hurts me.

"Oh sorry Austin. I'm just getting to know Mickenna here." Alex says innocently

I look over at Mickenna, and she is staring at me blankly.

She notices the look in my eyes and looks down. My mind is full of questions I don't have the answers to. My heart is beating out of my chest and the thudding is in my ears. Why would she ever do this to me? Alex knows she's mine. Is this a joke? I grit my teeth, and ball up my fists. Anger is overwhelming my body.

(Mickenna's POV)

"Do you have an explanation for this Mickenna?" Austin asks sternly. Sneering a little bit.

I smirk and say, "Oh I thought I would pull a little prank on you, and got Alex to help me."

Austin's expression relaxed just a bit, and he sighed. I wonder what he's thinking about right now. Is he laughing in the inside? Or is he furious with the whole situation. I would really like to know. Mind reading would be helpful right now.

Alex puts his shirt back on and apologizes, "Sorry Austin, Mickenna just wanted to get back at you for what you did to her."

I look back and forth at Alex and Austin and decided to break the silence, "So Austin, do you want to get drunk and do stupid things in public again?"

Austin's charming face hardened into a cold stare. I knew that I had taken it too far when Austin threw my phone onto the couch, snatched his from my hands, and stormed out of the house. I hear the car door slam, the engine turn on, and screeching tires driving away.

Alex looks over to me and starts to speak, "Wow, well-"

But I cut him off in the middle of his sentence, "Sorry Alex, I thought he'd take it differently."

I kiss him on the cheek, take my phone, and start to walk home.

What just happened?

**At my house**

I walk into my room, and sit on my bed. I let out a sigh and took out my phone. When I unlock my phone I realize, my background is different. I re-lock your phone to see Austin put a note as my lock screen.

It said, "Mickenna go into your notes. -Austin"

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. What's in my notes?

I went into my notes and saw Austin wrote a huge paragraph for me.

When I finished reading it, tears fill my eyes because Austin was going to apologize to me. I feel like throwing up and lay down on my bed. I feel like a complete idiot for pulling a prank on Austin. The poor guy was going to aplogize! This time, I was the one to completely ruin everything. He was going to make everything better and I just had to mess it all up. I just HAD to get my revenge. I should have gotten over it; everybody makes mistakes. I hate myself for doing this.

I have to make it up to him. Somehow. 

~~Keep reading, voting, and commenting<3~~