Chapter 8

I hear laughter and clattering dishes as I stand in the kitchen re-filling my drink. Dinner is being served at my house for my family and Austin's. Austin's YouTube Channel is really popular and he  got discovered earlier this week. He is going away for a while to have a record deal. Austin walks into the kitchen and my back is facing him. I look out the window just above the sink and he wraps his arms around me and starts singing, "Beautiful Soul" by Jessie McCartney. His voice is so soft and soothing - no wonder everybody loves him. I can feel his warm breath against my skin as he sings. I would listen to him singing all day if I could.

"If I get famous, I am going to take you everywhere. We can travel the world together." Austin said reassuringly

I know Austin is going to be constantly busy, and I will barely get to see him. The only time I can see him is on an airplane or on stage. All the other times he is going to be in a recording studio. I'm trying to think on the positive side, but all I can think about is not being with Austin all the time anymore. I want Austin to follow his dreams and have a career, even if it does jeopardize our relationship.

As if Austin had read my mind, "I wont go if-" he starts to say, but I cut him off,

"No. I want you to follow your dreams and become a singer." I say sternly

There are a few seconds of silence before he speaks, "What if you're my dream....then what am I going to do? Crush my dreams? I waited so long for a girl like you."

Tears fill my eyes and I try to stop them from coming out. I look at the ground trying to avoid his eyes.

I didn't realize how tight Austin was holding me. His grip got significantly tighter in just a few seconds. His breath was getting shallower and he is on the verge of tears as well. He really didn't want to leave me.

"P-Promise me you will call me everyday....and I will too. Just.... d-don't forget about me." I stuttered

Austin embraces me into a tight hug and I can feel all of his muscles as I wrap my arms tightly around him. He buries his face into the crook of my neck and whispers against my skin.

"I would never, ever, forget about you baby."

He picks me up like he did before and kisses me softly as if he were afraid to hurt me. Your lips are still touching when he says,

"Stay with me for one last night."

And with that he takes me to my room and lays next to me in my bed. I start to undress and I can feel his eyes staring at my back. When I am only in my underwear and bra, Austin comes up behind me and plants wet kisses all up my neck. He starts sucking on my skin and leaves me love bites. I watch him as he undresses and he pins me to my bed. I pull him towards me and he roughly kisses me. I tug on his hair which causes him to moan. He grinds his hips into mine making me gasp.

"Oh how I'm gonna miss this."

We make love slowly in the dark. When we're finished I get comfortable in his arms and fall asleep.

(Austin's POV)

I can hear her breaths get deeper which means she's asleep. She's so beautiful. Her features are perfect and so is everything else about her. She is the most amazing girl ever. I kiss her lightly on her forehead and fall asleep.

~~Keep reading, voting, and commenting<3~~