Chapter 13

"Austin, how could you?!" I yell at Austin and slam the bedroom door in his face.

My anger is so overwhelming that I completely forget about all the good times I've had with Austin. He betrayed me; again! I don't know what I'm going to do.

"Come on baby, I'm sorry! I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing!" Austin shouts back.

The hot tears stream down my face as I think about Austin kissing the girl at the night club. How could he do this to me? I angrily wipe away the tears as I sit alone in the bedroom. He kissed another girl. Am I not good enough for him? He has to go kiss other girls? Ugh. How am I supposed to forgive him the second time? This is obviously not going to work out if Austin goes around kissing other girls.

**FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT**

The music was loud and the room was crowded. The smell of liquor was giving me a headache. It was night out and I let Austin go have fun with his friends as I went to the ladies room. I touched-up my makeup and went to the bar. It was nice to get away from all the drunk people for a few minutes. I let myself relax a little at the bar, but I didn't order anything. I saw so many couples dancing and doing diry moves. I laugh and make my way through the crowded night club. I pushed people and probably said, "Excuse me" or "Sorry" a hundred times until I found Austin. He said he wanted to do some dirty dancing which made me give him a look. I loved him anyways; I even loved his cheesiness.

And what do you know? I find Austin kissing another girl. I shake my head in disbelief. Again? Really? I don't really know what to think. This isn't the first time Austin kissed a girl during our relationship. I have honestly had enough of this. I forgave him once, but I am not going to again. I was too angry to cry. I was rattled at the situation and didn't know what to say or do. When Austin looked up, all he saw was a furious girlfriend.

"Mickenna! Wait! Come back!"

I ignore him and run to the exit. I run back to his house and I end up getting there first. Austin knows he can't drive when he's drunk. My arms were pumping, and the adrenlaine was going through my body. I was sweating a little and had to run barefoot, due to the heels I wore to the party. I got there just before he did and ran into the house. I immediately locked the door and left Austin outside. I put my back flat against the door, and caught my breath.

"Come on! Let me in!"

"I am only letting you in if you sleep on the couch, and I sleep on the bed."

All I heard was silence and a deep breath. Then, "Fine."

I unlocked the door and went straight to the bedroom. I said nothing to Austin, and got ready for bed. I lied down on the large, cold mattress and cried myself to sleep.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Austin bangs on the bedroom door and yells, "Let me in! Babe I'm really sorry."

I can hear how sorry he is by his voice but I don't open the door. I am not giving in to him. He hurt me, I can't just forgive him this easily.

"This is why I don't got to parties with you Austin! Who knows what else you do when you're drunk!"

And with that I open the window in the bedroom and hop out. My legs ache for a few seconds from the jump. My heart is pounding and I don't know where to run. I look around frantically thinking. I hear the sound of the door slamming open. Austin opened the door to the bedroom. And with that, I bolted to my house.

(Austin's POV)

"Mickenna! Where are you?!" I yell to the empty bedroom.

I search everywhere and still can't find my girlfriend. I notice the open window, and at this point frustrated tears start to roll down my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away with the back of my hand and slam the window shut. I sit down on the ground and sob. I couldn't control it. I was like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum. I threw objects at the wall and broke a few things.

All I could say was, "What have I done?"

I couldn't find my phone, but I found Mickenna's. She must have taken mine by accident. My mom comes into the room with a shocked expression on her face. I completely forgot she was home. She must have came home very late from work.

"Can you please explain to me what is going on here Austin?" she asks sternly but somewhat concerned.

She notices me with my hands covering my face, and kneels beside me. She wouldn't understand; only Mickenna would understand, but I lost her. I stand up, take Mickenna's phone, and walk out of the room. I lock myself in the bathroom and cry my heart out. I can never get her back. This is it.

(Mickenna's POV)

I finally arrive to my house after a 10 minute run from Austin's. I probably have already cried my eyes out; but I lock myself in my bedroom and cry some more. my body was shaking and I was confused. Why? That's all that kept going through my brain. Why? I pull out my phone from my pocket, but only to realize that it was Austin's. I turn on his phone and type in the password that is my name. But I hesitate for a second. Should I go through Austin's phone? It wouldn't be the right thing to do, but I do it anyways. I go through his pictures and his whole camera roll is of me and him. My lips quivers and I feel the tears threatening to leave my eyes again. I stifle my sobs and I see that I have used the whole tissue box already. I continue looking at the old pictures and smile at the happy memories. Will things ever be the same again? 

~~Keep reading, voting, and commenting<3~~