Chapter 7

Austin and I have been spending every day with each other and today he wants me to come over to his house. He has just gotten his license since he turned 16 just a few days ago. I gave him a birthday present he would never forget.

As he was driving, he had one hand on the wheel, and one hand on my thigh. He kept sliding his hand up slowly until I smacked it away. He thanked me for his birthday present for like the millionth time. We had sex and he seemed to enjoy it a lot. Austin knows I'm not into very sexual stuff, so that was special to him. I get off the topic of his birthday and start talking about food. It was completely random, but it works.

He pulls into his driveway and says,

"Okay, here we are."

 I have only been to his house a couple of times; because my house is closer to school, and we usually hang out there. I know that Austin's dad died when he was younger. So he lives with his mom and his older cousin is staying for a visit. He opens the door for me, and carries me out of the car and into the house bridal style. When he sets me down, and only his cousin was in the house. She looks at us and smiles. It's creepy how much she looks like Austin.

"You two are just too adorable!" she says.

 Austin kisses me on the cheek and I blush.

"Let me get you two some snacks." she says giggling, as she exits the room.

Austin sits down on the couch and pulls me down on top of him. 

He looks at me lovingly and says, "I am the luckiest guy in the world to have a girlfriend like you."

He kisses my forehead, the tip of my nose, and then my lips. I hear footsteps but I continue kissing him anyways. When our lips part I bite my lower lip and look at Austin's cousin who was standing by the doorway. She is blushes realizing that she was staring at us,

"I don't mean to interrupt, but here are some snacks."

She puts a bowl of chips on the table and leaves the room. Austin turns his laptop on and starts watching Justin Bieber videos on YouTube. I cuddle with Austin, and get comfortable in his arms.

Every few minutes he kisses my cheek, and says, "I love you."

When Austin was just about to exit out of YouTube,  I remember how talented Austin is in music. Justin Bieber got famous by YouTube, so I bet Austin could too.

I tell Austin, "You should make a YouTube account! And you can post videos of you singing on there! You are so talented!"

He gives me a baffled look, "Really?"

"Totally! You have a beautiful voice." I exclaim.

"Okay, if you want me to." he clicks, "Create Account" and starts to fill it out. 

~~Keep reading, voting, and commenting<3~~