Chapter 6

When I open my eyes, I wake up to a gorgeous boy underneath me. Austin is already awake. He gives me a cute smile and says,

"Good morning, beautiful." and gives me a light kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning Austin." I say, and roll over to his side. I wince, because my body is still sore from the beating I got.

Austin rubs my back trying to make me feel better. I love how he always cares for me, but I hate how I can never repay him. He does everything for me, and I don't know how to make it up to him. I wish I could take care of myself so he doesn't always have to worry about me. As all these thoughts rush through my head, I am just staring at Austin with a blank expression. I decide that I should probably break the silence.

"So do you mind telling me how I ended up on top of you?" I ask jokingly.

He chuckles and replies, "I don't even know, it was the other way around when I went to sleep."

 I realize that we were still laying on the comforter and had no blankets to sleep with. But I wasn't even cold during the night.

It was like he read my mind, "Our body heat kept each other warm."

 I nod to tell him I understand, but all that I could think about was that I slept with him. A few weeks ago he was just my best friend, and now since I am his girlfriend, my heart was broken, I almost got murdered, then I slept with him. Why is everything so confusing? Austin noticed the baffled look on my face and said,

"I know what your thinking about, because I am thinking the same thing. It all happened way too fast, you didn't even have a second to spend time with me."

Austin and I look at each other for a good 5 minutes. No words. Just eyes staring back at each other. We did this a lot. We didn't have to talk sometimes. We observe each others' features, and an idea pops into my head. Austin can see the look in my eyes and nods. I hurriedly run to the dresser and throw Austin shorts and a t-shirt, and I get myself  a cute dress. As I walk into the bathroom to change, I say,

"Get dressed. We are going to spend the day having fun." 

He smiles at me, and I close the door so he can get dressed. As I started to undress, I feel arms wrap around me. Austin kisses me all up my neck, and everywhere but my mouth. He knows I hate it when he does that. I turn around and whisper in his ear,

"Austin, kiss me."

So he does. His warms lips brush mine softly and a little later, roughly and passionately. Austin starts grunting a little and I giggle. I put my hand on his chest and say,

"Okay that's enough for now."

Austin gives me a pouty face with a sad look in his eyes. I peck him on the lips and push him out of the bathroom so I can get dressed.

Once I am finished getting ready, so is Austin, I still can't believe that somebody as perfect as him would be my boyfriend. So I run over to him and tackle him and we fall on the ground. I am on top of him and we start kissing. When the kiss is finished he chuckles and says,

"Well didn't that come out of nowhere?" he smirks and helps me up. 

I have no idea why I did that, but it just seemed right. We both take our stuff, and leave the house to go Downtown.

*Downtown*

The day is almost finishing and I am feeding Austin frozen yogurt as he feeds me his. I haven't ever spent this much time with him because of school; except we spent the whole breaks together. When the frozen yogurt is finished, I am being pulled as he wants to take me on a merry-go-round.

"Austin, do you think this ride is age appropriate?" I ask laughing.

"Of course it is, we all know I'm a 5 year old at heart."

 I realize that what he said is very true, so he takes my hand and gets onto the merry-go-round. I sit down next to him on the spin chair, and watch everything around get blurry from the spinning. When the ride comes to a stop, I am so dizzy I almost fall, but Austin was there to catch me.

He picks me up and swings me over his shoulder laughing. "Austin, put me down!" I say giggling.

"Not until you kiss me."

I started to give him a kiss on the cheek, when he suddenly moved his head and our lips met.

"Hey!" I yell and give him a soft punch to his arm

He laughed and put me down. 

 "I'll be right back, stay here."

So Austin leaves, and then I see it. A whole bunch of girls looking right at me. They walk over and the tallest one says,

"Hey bitch, you waiting for your mommy to take you on the ride?" and all of the girls laugh.

 I don't even know these girls but they are making fun of me for no reason. Wait until they see Austin, then they will back off.So I stay quiet as the group of girls continue to make fun of me.

One of the girls pushes me down and they all hover over me, "Are you scared?"

 I don't know what to do so I quickly stomp on her foot and she starts to curse. I try to make a run for it, but all of the other girls stop me, and start hurting me.

Then I hear a voice. Austin.

"Stop! What do you think you are doing?!" he yells at the group of girls.

 The group stands back in shock to see Austin. He picks me up and asks,

"Can you try not getting hurt for 1 minute?"

 I try to smile but it doesn't come out right.

He chuckles and says,

"Come on, let's dance."

There was a slow song on, and Austin and I start dancing. He places his hand on the small of my back, and I put mine on his strong shoulders. I place my head on his chest and he puts his chin on the stop of my head. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment. We stay like this until the song is coming to an end. I look at him and he looks straight back at me. This perfect boy was my boyfriend. He leans in for a kiss and I can hear the people all around reacting to the kiss. This was the type of kiss I haven't experienced before. It's….romantic. When our lips part, I see out of the corner of my eye the group of girls looking at me. And I smile.

Austin smiles back at me and says, "You look stunning tonight."

                                               ~~Keep reading, voting, and commenting<3~~