Chapter 9

(Austin's POV) 

There is a lot of commotion due to the massive amount of people that are outside of my studio door. I am warming up my voice when Mickenna comes up to me and wraps her arms around my neck. Her chest is pressed against my back, and I can hear her heart beat. Her warm breath was tickling my neck as she gave me a small peck. I turned around and pressed her chest against mine and she hooks her legs around my hips. I hold onto her and squeeze her bum a little and she looks at me very surprised with an eyebrow raised. I chuckle a little and kiss her until we are out of breath. She smiles at me and giggles.

"What is it?" I ask her

"You are just so cute!' she replies giggling

"I'm a guy, I'm not supposed to be 'cute."

She pokes my cheek and says, "I think it's your personality....and you're really cheesy sometimes. You are just too adorable!"

I lean in to kiss her again when Dave walks by, "Make out later you two, right now you've got an album to record." Dave says pointing at me.

*****

(Mickenna's POV)

I am on my phone going through twitter when I see one of Austin's tweets:

"In the studio recording for all of you Mahomies! Can't wait to finish so I can see @mickennaellison! #loveher"

He is just too perfect. I scroll down my twitter feed, seeing the usual hate comments about our relationship. I usually ignore all of the hate comments, because it doesn't really bother me. They can hate me all they want, but they are never going to ruin the relationship I have with Austin.

I followed, favorited, and re-tweeted some tweets by Austin's fans, and they go crazy. One of them said,

"OH MY GOD @MICKENNAELLISON RE-TWEETED ME! NOPE. I DIED. I'M DEAD."

There were a lot more like that, and it always makes me laugh at how happy they get. I always try to follow 3 mahomies a day. Austin's fans always manage to put a smile on my face.

I get a little startled when I hear the studio door open again. Austin comes out with a huge grin on his face and arms out waiting for a hug. I roll my eyes and laugh at him. I open up my arms for a hug and Austin picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"AUSTIN!" I yell giggling uncontrollably

"Oh how I love the way you say my name." Austin says with a dramatic sigh

"Austin put me down!"

"Not until you promise me that we can have some fun tonight."

I look at Austin, and he has a hopeful look in his eyes. I smile and nod, understanding him. He does a fist pump and says, "Yesssssss." I lightly punch him in the arm and say, "Now don't get too excited big boy."

*****

 I woke up early in the morning before Austin does. Last night was amazing, and I get up to go get a drink from the kitchen. Before I crawl out of bed I lightly kiss Austin on the forehead, and tip toe to the kitchen making sure not to wake him up.

I get my drink and walk back up to the room and walk in on Austin getting dressed.

"Oops, sorry babe. I should have knocked." I say embarrassed

"No, it's okay Kenna, I'm just about finished." he replies with a cheeky smile and a wink

Austin zipped his pants, and I find myself staring at his abs. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

Austin notices you looking at him and says, "Wipe the drool off of your face!"

Heat rushes to my cheeks and I have nothing to say back, I look at the ground blushing. Austin walks over to me with a smirk on his face. He moves closer and closer to mine and rubs his hand over my arms. He caresses me with soft kisses and is about to move to my lips when -

"Austin! It's time to go! Don't make me have to come up there!" yelled Austin's mom from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a minute mom!" Austin shouts back

Austin kisses me on the cheek and says, "Stay safe love. I'll be back soon."

Austin walks out the door and into his car. He waves goodbye and mouths "I love you". I do the same and the car drives away.  

 ~~Keep reading, voting, and commenting<3~~