Chapter 12

(Austin's POV)

I wake up to a breath-taking girl beside me. Her hair lays spread over the pillow covering her face. I lay on my side, and listen to her deep, steady breaths. Her mouth is slightly parted, and one hand is over her perfectly flat stomach. I admire her beauty, and watch her chest rise up and down until she wakes up. Her eyes flutter open, but quickly close again, due to the sun shining on her. She groans and puts her face into the pillow.

"Well good morning to you too Mickenna."

If only she knew how beautiful she is. She faces towards me, and does her gorgeous smile.

"Sorry, it's just too sunny. I don't llike mornings." she says with her face back into the pillow

"Haha I can tell."

I stare at her for a while getting lost by her perfection. She looks up, probably sensing I was staring at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asks with a cute giggle

I sigh, and shake my head. I look down and smile to myself. Giggling is a huge turn on for me. My shy smile turns into a smirk, as I hover over the girl underneath me. I get lost in her eyes for a few moments, but I snap myself back to what I was trying to do. I am determined.

"You're just so hot." I whisper, as I tug the sheets from her grasp.

I start sucking on her neck, making her moan. One of her hands is on the back of my neck, and the other is near my boxers.

My hand slides under her white tank top, and I cup one of her breasts with my hand. She gasps, and I press my lips onto hers. We kissed, like our lips were made for each other. The kiss is long, and leaves me breathless.

When I stop kissing her, she whispers, "I guess I have to give you what I promised."

And with that, she undresses completley, and I am left gazing hungrily at her beautiful body.

(Mickenna's POV)

I undressed, and I smile at the look in Austin's eyes. I push him down, so I'm on top. I lick my lips, and knew what I was going to do next. My fingers were playing with the band of his boxers, and I lower my head to his crotch level. I grab the boxers with my teeth, and peel the fabric away from his body.

When I throw the clothing to the floor, I look up to see a suprised face. Eyes wide, and mouth agape. I give him a hand job, and enjoy being in full control. Austin's hands were urging me on, and his face was priceless.

"Oh that's enough baby. That's enough."

I smile and skim my hand over his hard nipple.

Austin takes a deep breath and says, "I do like a girl on top -

And he flips me so I'm underneath him. He gives me a small peck on my cheek, and continues his sentence.

"but I like them better underneath me."

He gets the condom, and puts it into place.

I gasp as he enters me, and I whisper, "Harder."

He does as told and enjoys the moment.

***

Our naked, sweaty bodies lay next to each other on the king sized bed. We are breathing heavily, but smiling too.

"That, was amazing." we both said at the same time.

Austin gets up, and throws me over his shoulder. I giggle, and say,

"Austin you have a nice ass."

He starts laughing, and squeezes my bum, "Yours is looking fine as well."

Austin sets me on the counter, and goes over to the fridge.

I sit on the cool marble, and swing my feet as I watch Austin.

He snaps me out of my phase, by his sudden outburst.

"Ugh! There is NO food!"

I giggle and let him talk, "Do you want to order pizza?"

"Yeah sure." oh his obsession with pizza is hilarious.

***

We ate the pizza, and now Austin suddenly ran back to the room. After a few seconds, I slowly walked over the the bedroom.

When I enter the room, Austin is laying in a sexy position trying to seduce me.

"Come to me."

I raise my eyebrows, but I can't resist.

I walk over to him, once again