Chapter 17

I walk home as fast as I could with my brain rattled, and my heart racing. Austin, my boyfri- I mean my ex-boyfriend, beat up Alex? What the fuck? Has the world gone mad? I hurriedly got the keys out of my purse and unlocked the door. Before my mom could say anything I ran up to my room. I rummaged through my purse before I finally found my phone. I text my friend Abby who I haven't talked to in what feels like ages. I feel so badly about how I was ignoring her, that maybe I could make it up to her?

"Hey Abby! I miss you so much! We should hang outtt. Maybe got to a party? (;"

I put my phone down and wait for her text message. She is probably pissed at me for not talking to her for so long. But hey, I was with Austin. But he has suddenly turned into a complete dick. So I am going to get a life and be with my friends. I need to socialize anyways. All day it's: Austin, Austin, and more of Austin. I can't believe that I haven't seen anybody else. What if Abby doesn't text back? Has she found a new best friend? I hope not. Maybe she did and she-

"Omg babe we haven't talked for so long! And yes! Let's go to a club(: I'll pick you up at 9:00 be ready <3"

I sigh in relief and put the phone down. She doesn't hate my guts. That's good, but now I have to decide what I am going to wear.

(Austin's POV)

"Hey bro wanna go party? You look like you need a little pick-me-up." said my friend Robert

"No." I say bluntly and look at my hands

"Oh come on man! All you've been doing is moping around all day!" said Zach

"Besides beating the shit out of Alex..." Robert added then erupted with laughter with Zach

"What fucking part of 'no' do you not understand?" I said raising my voice

Robert and Zach raise their hands in defense with their eyes wide, and Zach says,

"What the fuck man we're just messing with you. But you should definitely come to the club with us."

They really want to push my buttons don't they? Fine then, I'll go to the fucking party but that won't mean I'm going to enjoy myself.

"You don't want to cry over that girl all night do you?" Robert said with a smirk

I got up and flipped over the chair I was sitting in. I clenched my fists making the tender cuts go deeper.

"What the fuck did you just say?! That girl was my girlfriend! She was everything to me! And now I'm just to act like I don't give a shit? Hell no. I need her back in my life. You better shut your fucking mouth before I have to do it for you."

Robert and Zach stand there in shock with their mouths slightly agape.

"Well what are you waiting for? Let's go to the stupid ass party" I say still angry

                                                     *      *      *      *      * 

(Mickenna's POV)

I put on the white dress I had bought earlier in the day. I clings to my curves and makes me feel good about myself. I guess I need to go to the party so I can get my mind off of everything. I put on red lipstick to make my lips look bolder. And I add mascara to make my eyes stand out. With just a touch of eye shadow and blush, I am ready for a fun night out. I check my phone for the last time and head outside. Right as I open the door I hear a really loud pop song, and what do you know? It's Abby and her new convertible coming into my driveway.

I stand there with my mouth open in shock, taking in her amazing car.

"Get in the car you slut!" yells Abby