|137|---𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚝. 𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢 & 𝙻𝚢𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍;

𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴 𝚏𝚝. 𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢 & 𝙻𝚢𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE FAN ART IT'S LOVELY!

CREDITS: -heartfeltx

A/N: Hey guys so I kinda unpublish sweet but psycho temporarily and there are so many issues T_T So let me know if the sequence of the chapters and everything seem alright. Also make sure to re add my book to your reading list cause again- Thanks guys. I love you.

— LILY —

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒, First days are exhausting, I was so sleepy. I love potions, I love the subject but the professor is just too annoying for my liking. The screechy voice and voice cracks. Either way! I'm a N.E.W.T.s student now! I have to focus, my goal is to beat Lysander Scamander. He secured first place in O.W.L.s but I won't let that happen for N.E.W.T.s, I got a bit distracted with the whole Keres shit.

Lysander, my mind lingered to him. That bitch, that fucking psychotic hot bitch. I hate the fact that I like him but I shouldn't. I shouldn't, it's not right. Imagine liking someone who was 90% the reason why you're in this condition. Like bro, that's such a terrible way to impress a girl and that too a smart girl like me who has abilities to see right through you.

Then I got a flashback of THE DAY. His wet hair, his neck, his COLLARBONES, our lips so close... ARGH! I turned pink. I rammed into the table and hit my head on the desk. Oh shit I'm day dreaming. Lifted my head up to the scene of many people looking at me concerned for my mental health.

Diana patted my head and asked, "Are you ok?" in a serious tone. "Yeah I just- Never mind" I said in an annoyed tone. That bitchy Lysander has been stealing half of my dreams, he's overtaking my mind, all my thoughts are about him, I can't even focus on a single class. I turned around sneakily to take a look at Lysander.

I saw him and Val talking and giggling. His elegance, his smug, his classy look, that daydream look in his mesmerizing eyes. I liked how blank and mysterious he looked but those small detailed changes in his expressions mean so much more. Look at him casually enjoying life and living another day while I'm here overthinking about the incident, overthinking on what I would have done if he kissed me, wondering about the endless possibilities of me and him.