|131|--- 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄;

𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍

∘₊✧──────✧₊

❝𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑!❞ I heard my sweet Lily scream from behind me as I was brisk walking towards Jared and Val

❝𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑!❞ I heard my sweet Lily scream from behind me as I was brisk walking towards Jared and Val. I turned back to see her panting as she stopped a meter away from me. "I- I- I need you" she said. DID SHE JUST SAY SHE NEEDS ME?

Damn, I really wanted to make the proposal. I never expected she would ask me out this way. This is so lame, I felt like all my great extraordinary magical imaginary proposals I planned in my head had shattered.

"I need you to play Quidditch" she said as she held her breath. OH WHAT? In my mind we already got married after she said, 'I need you', and she didn't even propose. I- I got ahead of myself, why am I so high today? It's probably because of Professor Binns' history classes which are the reason I always get my 8 hour beauty nap and I just woke up from it.

"You know I don't play Quidditch" I said as I started walking away in disappointment. Which part of me actually thought she was going to ask me out? I mean yeah Keres and Lily are in a really pivotal point right now but it's embarrassing to think that I thought she was going to ask me out. I'm so weird.

"Lyly you have to play! Heather has got a mild concussion which requires two weeks rest. Our substitutes suck and it's the semi finals next week. You're the only chance Gryffindor has, I already spoke with Heather, she said Rose will be captaining and I told her I'll bring you" she said putting forward the situation.

"I don't play Quidditch, I don't like getting sweaty and the sun is just too hot and I'm hot and hot and hot is fire" I said coming up with lame excuses. I mean I really want to help and I am going to agree to play only because I love Lily, but I can't let her know that I like her so I'm going to just complain for a while and make her beg for me to join.

"Please" she pleaded as she folded her hands in prayer. "Uhm, no" I said as I started walking away and she said, "PLEASE JUST THINK ABOUT IT!" she exclaimed running behind me. Yeah, I'm playing but she has to convince me longer. SHE HAS TO BEG AND FALL IN MY FEET.

"No" I said as I joined Val and Jared's conversation ignoring Lily, "Perfect time Ly, tell me 5 points about hex-deflection" Jared asked as Lily rudely interrupted us and said, "JARED! VAL! CAN YOU GUYS CONVINCE HIM TO PLAY THE MATCH FOR GRYFFINDOR NEXT WEEK IN REPLACEMENT FOR HEATHER" she asked.

"You should definitely go Ly" JJ encouraged and Val commented, "That would definitely increase your popularity". "Nah, it's just-" I started when Lorcan popped out of nowhere and said, "Lily, NO, not Lysander. Quidditch is the only thing I as a Scamander has shined in, I can't bear Lysander stealing away my title in like a day" he said in rage.