Who's Your Daddy?

one week later----

Ivy is actually over my house. Not for me but for my sister. It's kinda weird. I walk over to Madison's room and see THEM KISSING!  I quickly walk away. Oh my god. were they just kissing? What the hell?

"Hey, honey are you ok?" Mom asked

"Yea, I'm fine. I just need to sit down." I tell her.  "You wouldn't mind if I let Nathan come over would you?" I asked her

"Nathan, the guy that raped you Nathan. Hell yea I would mine." She says

"But, he's not that guy anymore, we went through this before. Mom, he went to therapy and he changed. He loves me and I... I really care about him." I said. I don't even know if I'm in love with him.

"Sorry, no. Besides, Josh is coming over. I called him and told him that his babies missed him and that he should come over and he's coming over." She tells me.

"Why would you do that? You know Josh and I aren't exactly in a good place right now." I exclaimed.

"Well he isn't here to see you he's here to see the babies. Liam and Jake remember." She says

"Yes I remember." I said. Then someone knocks on the door.

"You should answer that." Mom says. I rolled my eyes and answered the door.

"Hi." I said.

"I'm not here for you I'm here for my babies." He says.

"Yea, I know my mother just told me. Come in. Their upstairs right now." I told him as I let him in. He went straight upstairs.

Ivy's p.o.v -----

I can't believe I just kissed Madison and she kissed me back. I just wished she hadn't pulled away. She's saying something right now but I'm not listening . All I can think about is our kiss. Our beautiful wonderful kiss.

"Ivy, listen, I've been through way to much and I don't need to be worried about my sexuality too. Please don't kiss me again. I need to just stay low and have no drama." Madison explains.

"Ok. I understand. Just make sure your sister doesn't find out about this." I said.

"Duh, I'm not stupid." She says as she smiles. All I can think about is kissing her again.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." I tell her and then I walk out the room. To my surprise I see Joshua.

"Joshy!!" I squealed.

"Oh, great you're here." He says

"I know right. Madison's a friend of mine. And you're here to talk to Ashley aren't you? Well let me make things clear. Ashley isn't in love with Nathan. Nathan might be in love with her but secretly all she can think about is you. She's in love with you and nothing and no one can change that. Just ask her to think about a future with you and then a future with him." I told him.

"How do you know all this?" He asked

"I can see it in her eyes, and we talk." I told him. He nods his head and went in the nursery room. And to think that I was fighting Ashley over him.

Joshua's p.o.v -------

I go to the nursery room and see Liam and Jake. Suddenly Jake starts crying. Loudly. Then Liam cries.