Prologue

"Y/N! I have go! I'll call you and text as soon as I arrive okay?" Camila giggled as Y/N held onto her legs. Hell, she didn't want her to go. She was her best friend for god's sake. Y/N wanted her to stay with her.

"Fine." Y/N pouted as she pulled away. You're gonna be famous someday Camila. You're gonna make it to the top with this audition. X-Factor just got a big addition to their show." She pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you so much. I don't think I can handle it." A big frown was made onto Camila's face as disappointment washed over her. She wished Y/N had meant it in a different way but her frown was quickly replaced with a forced smile.

Camila hurt everyday from heartbreak, not telling her bestfriend she was in love with her. That's one of the reasons why she had to leave. It hurt too much. She was scared of rejection.

"I love you too." Camila softly said. "I-I have to go now." Her voice cracked which didn't go unnoticed by Y/N.

"Camila...Don't cry! We'll see each other soon. Promise me that we'll see each other again?" Y/N sent a small smile which Camila returned.

"I promise." What the girls both didn't know was that the promise wasn't going to be kept. It lead to heartbreak and pain. Years later how will Y/N react once she meets Camila again, who is in a girl band called Fifth Harmony that has rose from fame and success?