Chapter 7

A/N: THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS! IT MEANS A LOT! DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. AAlso check out my Lauren/You!

General POV
After that intense dream, Y/N went to go take a long, cold shower and wondered to herself where that came from.

Y/N didn't know it but she was falling hard for Camila. She just didn't want to admit it.

Why?

Her phone began to rang, revealing a call from Dinah Jane. She answered the call and Dinah's voice boomed through the speakers.

"HEY! COME OVER NOW! ALLY IS MAKING WAFFLES! We'll be on the bus! I'll send you the address!" Y/N rolled her eyes at the Poly girl's tactic. She's trying to find ways to get Y/N to come over.

"I'll be over soon." Y/N replied before hanging up.

Today was gonna be a long day.

...

Y/N knocked on the door, of what appears to be their tour bus. It took minutes before someone answered the door. Y/N dropped her jaw at the sight in front of her.

"Y/N...W-What are you doing here?" The look on her face was surprised. She gripped her towel tightly. The towel that wrapped around her body. The barrier from seeing her n-

Shit! What the hell! Y/N thought.

Your POV
"Dinah told me to come over..." I nervously scratched the nape of my neck. She ran her eyes all over me and I felt uncomfortable under her gaze.

It was Lauren in a fucking towel.

Lauren must've noticed my awkward behavior as she gave me a smirk. She knows she has an effect on me.

"Come in. The girls will be back soon." She whispered seductively in my ear.

A/N: hahahah vote and comment babes.