Chapter 6

A/N: Bwhahahaa so i kinda lied on the last chapter where I said I was gonna give you a long chapter but don't worry this chapter will be long 😉. Thanks for over 150 votes😄 Enjoy!

Previously on Road to Recovery,

"What the hell did you do to Camila?"

"She is in her bunk, crying her heart out and she won't talk to anybody. Y/N, I swear to god if you did s-" I cut her off.

I'm the victim here.

I am too emotionally and physically drained for this.

"I don't want to talk about it Dinah. I didn't do shit." I sheepishly mumbled. I guess she wasn't convinced as she huffed through the phone.

"You and your lying ess. You're coming by our tour bus tomorrow and you're gonna fix whatever had happened okay? Or I'm gonna have to give you a poly beatdown." She threatened. "I'm just worried about her. She's my walz. This isn't the first time something like this has happened." Dinah softly said.

"Something like what?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"It's not my place to say." She sighed. "Wait hold on. Are you Y/N L/N as in her best friend Y/N years ago?" I rolled my eyes at the girl.

I thought it was obvious. I guess not.

"Yeah..." Dinah gasped as I heard something fall and make a loud thud.

"Ow." She fell.

"Umm..Are you o-"

"What happened when you went to go talk to Camila?" She interrupted me.

"She...She told me she was in love with me." I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"What did you say?!" She screamed making me pull the phone away from my ear. "Hello! Hello!"

"What the fuck Dinah! At that rate, I am going to go deaf. Lower your tone. It's late." I groaned while rubbing my head.

"What did you say?"

"I told her that I didn't love her back."

"Y/N...You broke her heart again."

I broke her heart again?

It was a long pause before any of us said anything. Honestly, I think everything is too awkward. First Dinah calls me out of nowhere, telling me she's gonna beat me up.

Okay. My night isn't weird at all.

"When was the first time I broke her heart?"

"Well, it wasn't intentional. She heard you were dating someone and that it was serious. Walz cried during late nights, expecting us not to hear anything. Mila acted like everything was fine the next day but we all knew there was something wrong."

Dinah must've been talking about Megan.

She wasn't anything serious. Megan was a quick fuck. I had to admit she was good at what she was doing but there was no strings attached. No feelings.

"Y/N...she needs you. All I am is asking you is to fix whatever you two used to have. You're important to her and she's important to you. Everytime she talks about you, she's got like stars in her eyes. LIKE DAMN, LET ME HAVE SOMEONE TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT." She emphasised the last part, totally ruining the whole moment.

This chick.

But on the other hand, Dinah is right. My anger towards Camila have been clouding my judgement. I have Camila now so what's stopping me?