Chapter 26

A/N: Guys

A/N: Guys... I've been dead as ever. I swear ill try to update as much as i can. but can we just talk about the 100???😩😩 Clexa. Im clexa trash. im in love with this multimedia shit. sooo.. imma post lots of shit.

Lauren Jauregui and Mystery Girl caught at the park cuddling.

Where is Camila when you need her?

Camila read, her eyes squinting with each word and her grips tightens on the phone. "What the fuck?"

Of course she didn't believe any of it but after taking a long look at the picture, she wasn't sure what to believe. She didn't want to play the jealous girlfriend and go psycho. The Cuban didn't want to ruin anything going on between her and Y/N.

"Camila!" The Cuban groans softly in annoyance before returning back to her session. She wanted this to be over with already.

...

We were at the table by the window; the view
Casting shadows, the sun was pushing through
Spoke a lot of words, I don't know if I spoke the truth

I tapped my finger along to the beat of the song on the steering wheel while Lauren laid asleep in the passenger seat, quietly snoring. Long car drives with good music is what I live for.

Got so much to lose
Got so much to prove
God don't let me lose my mind

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I decided whether or not I should answer it. I mean it wouldn't hurt. I secured my right hand on the wheel while my left pulled my phone out. I take a quick glance, noticing I had a couple of messages from Camila.

Trouble on my left, trouble on my right
I've been facing trouble almost all my life
My sweet love, won't you pull me through?
Everywhere I look I catch a glimpse of you
I said it was love and I did it for life (did-did it for you)

When the car is at a complete stop since it was a red light, I open up my messages and saw an image that shouldn't ever be seen or made to broad daylight or the night. Camila was wearing nothing except for a red lace underwear. Her hair reached to the bottom of her breasts, covering them neatly. She posed as her finger was pressed against lips and a smug look was on her face.

We will come to pass, will I pass the test?
You know what they say, yeah
The wicked get no rest
You can have my heart, any place, anytime

I guess her session with Shawn was over.

The message read:

If you weren't so busy "cuddling" with Lauren, you'd be getting a live show. come home now and ill think about changing my mind. ;)) hasta luego baby😘😘 xoxo

Guess who just sped past the red light?

I'm coming home to mama.

A/N: chapter was shortt. it'll progress😩 love you