Chapter 2

A/N: AWWW THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND GUYS. i love yall so much!

Your POV
So Lauren and I have been texting nonstop since the coffee shop encounter and we're both excited to see each other at the concert tonight.

Yay.

She's in a band called Fifth Harmony. I swear that sounds way too familiar. She listens to Lana Del Rey, The 1975, and Bob Marley. Good music taste. She also has an interest in art. Very sexy huh? Also she's Cuban.

Mmm. Do all Cubans have nice asses like Cam-

Oops. I did it again. Sorry.

My phone pinged bringing me out of my thoughts.

From Green-Eyed Hottie: Hey cutie, I can't wait to see you tonight. ;) Btw, once you arrive our security guard Big Rob will be there to escort you to our dressing room. I can't wait for the girls to meet you!

To Green-Eyed Hottie: Same :) & alright! What's the sudden rash of actions?

From Green-Eyed Hottie: Oh. Am I scaring you off? I am so sorry!

To Green-Eyed Hottie: No! No! It's fine, I don't mind. I'm excited. :) Is it okay if I bring a friend?

From Green-Eyed Hottie: Okay good and umm yeah sure. See you soon! I gotta go!

I call my best friend Shay over to help me pick out my outfit and come to the concert with me. She was actually a big fan of Fifth Harmony. How do I not know of them? Before I knew it Shay was in my room, squealing like crazy. Please shut up.

"Shay if you keep making that awful sound in my ear, I won't make it alive to the concert." In response, she playfully hit my arm. She finally calmed herself and sat on the edge of my bed.

"So THE Lauren Jauregui invited you backstage to their concert..She likes you." Shay smirked, waggling her eyebrow for dramatic effect. I also might've told her about my meeting with the Green-Eyed Hottie.

"God no! Why?" I roll my eyes and bit my lip from smiling.

"Why wouldn't she? If I were gay, I'd totally tap you." She winked at me.

"Shut up. Come help find an outfit for me to wear! I have to look good." I roll my eyes at her before throwing my clothes at her. She smirked at me and started preparing my outfit.

"She must be some special girl ever since....." She paused, making me quirk an eyebrow. I've told Shay about Camila but she never actually got the chance to meet her. I would show her old pictures of Cami but I hid all of it in my drawers.

"Don't say her name Shay. She hasn't called me in years and I don't know how she's been but all I've heard is that she's famous and she's in a girlband. I just wished things were different, where she came back and said 'Hey, I actually really like you.' but you know...We never really get what we want. She just left. I'm still heartbroken, I have to admit." I take a deep breath as I undress myself, putting on my outfit. " Although I think Lauren can help mend my heart if she likes me. Camila was a big part of my life and I miss that but I'm still mad at her. I hate her. I hate her so much." Before I knew it, I started to sob at my last words. I was desperate for my tears to go away but it wouldn't. Shay moved closer to me so she could hold me.

She was my rock ever since Camila left.

"Shh...stop crying babe, you're going to ruin my shirt." Shay playfully whined. "Camila is just missing out on your sexiness." I giggled.

She always knew how to make me feel better.

"Okay..." I wiped my tears away and stood up, extending my hand out for Shay.