Chapter 17

A/N: fave song af

Camila's Pov
Cause I've done some things that I can't speak
And I've tried to wash you away, but you just won't leave
So won't you take a breath and dive in deep?
Cause I came here so you'd come for me

I flutter my eyes opened, gasping and sitting up slowly while taking in the view. All I could remember was what happened last night. How I felt europhia that night. It took my edge off.

I have to say that I don't regret it.

I heard monitors beeping around me, and wires hooked into my body. I placed my hand on the tube that laid in my mouth. Shit. What am I doing here?As I glanced around the room, I see Y/N laying on the couch with saliva dripping down her lips making me giggle. I smiled to myself at the thought of Y/N staying here all night....For me.

I'm begging you to keep on haunting
I'm begging you to keep on haunting me
I know you're gonna keep on haunting me

I heard the door announce a soft knock, revealing the doctor. He had a big smile on his face, flickering his eyes between me and Y/N. He chuckled, "She's been waiting so long for you to wait up." I giggled in response. "Here let me take this off." He walked over towards me, detaching the tube from my lips.

"Thank you." He hummed as he went to check the monitors.

"Karla, do you have any questions regarding your incident? How long you've been in a coma?" I scrunched my face up in confusion.

"My incident? A coma? No way." I shook my head.

"Would you like Y/N to fill you in? She could explain everything, just let me disconnect the rest of the wires before you wake her up." I nodded my head before he came over removing the wires off of my body. "Go easy alright?"

I shifted my body towards the side of the bed, placing my naked feet on the cold floor. My body suddenly felt tired. I push myself off the bed, slowly making my way towards Y/N and I kneel down. I admire her, noticing she looked different since last night. She had bags under eyes, she looked a lot more pale and her face was tense. I shake her shoulder lightly, making her stir awake. As I trying shaking her, she stops my hand from shaking any further.

"Go away Dinah. I'm tired of your dumb ass lectures." I giggle. She peeks one eye open, then shooting her eyes open with shock.

"Hi." She doesn't say anything back instead she wraps her arms around me, holding me in her embrace.

"Mila, I thought I lost you." I can feel her frown saying those words. Lost me?

I sighed, "I missed you too." She pulls back, trying to get a good look at me. Y/N was staring at me for a long time. "You have a little something right there." I pressed my thumb against the corner of her lip and wiped the leftover drool off of her mouth. Her face blushed cutely.

"Thanks." She groaned with a pout but then replacing it with a serious face. "Do you know how long you've been gone?" I gulped before replying no.

"6 months."

We walk as tall as the skyline
And we have roots like the trees
But then your eyes start to wander
Cause they weren't looking at me
You weren't looking for me

"No. That's ridiculous. Last night, I was doing h-" I stop myself from saying anything further.

She frowns at me, "Camila, that was months ago. I found you upstairs and you overdosed. You were in a coma for months." I couldn't believe the words she was saying.