Chapter 9

A/N: That gif made me die!!! lol. Anyways NOOO WAAYY! I hit over 350 votes!! I've decided to speed things up a little. Anyways enjoy.

I wondered of making a Norminah/You... Thoughts on that? Hm?

Your Pov
After the girls stopped torturing me with their teasing remarks, they began to make breakfast. Mmm. While I was sitting on the couch, Camila was next to me but with a big gap separating us.

I think Shay could fit it. Just kidding.

I focused my attention on Camila who was on her phone the whole time. She looked really upset during the incident earlier and I can't help but feel a little guilty.

Dinah told me to go talk to her.

Can someone tell me how to talk to someone that broke your heart in a civil manner?

Camila looks up from her phone and catches me staring at her. Fuck. I tensed up and looked away with pink warm cheeks. I took deep breaths before turning back to Camila who's eyes were already on mine.

Shit. Shit.

She gives me a sad smile which makes me frown. I wanted to start over with her. I didn't want to see that on her face. Like ever.

"Kar-Camila," I began before taking a deep breath. "Can we talk?" She nodded at me, walking to the other end of the bus with me following her trail. We enter another room that looks like a living room and she takes a seat on the couch.

"I just wanted to say that I wanted to start over. I want to be friends again." The Cuban takes a moment thinking before replying to me.

"I can't be friends with you Y/N." I clench my jaw. "It would hurt too much. You have to understand that I'm in love with you. I can't be friends with someone I am in love with." I press my lips into a firm line, disappointed with her answer.

"Why can't you try? I really miss what we had. Just get over me." Once the words left my mouth, I immediately regretted it as Camila gave me an angry look.

"It's not that easy Y/N! You're such an asshole. Way to fuck up things again." That last part made my heart drop.

"Can you stop saying that? I don't fuck up either." I shot back.

"It's not my fault I am in love with you okay?" She softened her face. "I don't want to have this talk with you anymore." Before she could leave the room, I gripped her arm.

"Fine, then just leave." I snap. "You're good at that, aren't you?"

It's a natural, overpowering reflex to throw the mistakes in her face. I don't know why but I still have this leftover anger. Camila decides not to fight back with the look on her face, she wants to say something but she doesn't.

Apart from leaving me heartbroken, deep down I knew her own heart shattered as well.

Fuck.

Next thing I knew, with a raging fierceness I dive in to kiss Camila. My lips press onto Camila and there's no rejection but we were both shocked at first. Although I could feel fireworks. Camila wraps her arms around me and leans into me. I feel so close to her, while our lips are moving intensely.

It all doesn't seem so weird as it should be.

I hear something shatter so I pull away from Camila and I shot my head towards the sound.

Lauren dropped a glass cup.

Lauren caught me kissing Camila. That's not bad right? Lauren doesn't like me like that. She's just very flirty.