Chapter 5

A/N: OMG GUYS! THANKS FOR OVER 1K VIEWS AND OVER 100 VOTES! AHHH! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.  I LOVE YOU PEOPLEE SO MUCH!!! I'm gonna make this a long chapter😉 OKAY SO ONE OF MY FAVE WRITERS  @WhileATeen VOTED ON MY STORIES! AND IM LIKE SCREAMING.. AHHH! THANKS BUDDY! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Previously on Road to Recovery,

"I'm in love with you." She croaked out.

I let out a breath, I didn't know I was holding in. I locked my eyes with Camila and study her face.

Was this real right now?

It was quiet for a minute which felt like hours until Camila spoke again.

"Please stay. I'm in love with you. I need you."

I didn't move a muscle. I continued staring at her and I didn't know what to believe. I don't know what to do.

"Please say something back." She begged.

And I did. Something I didn't expect come out of my mouth.

"I don't have anything to say." Camila sobbed even harder and it made my heart sink. "I don't believe you at all. Is this a sick joke Karla? I-I don't believe any of this. Is this suppose to make me stay?" I fumed.

"No! Of course not! What is wrong with you? Do you think I'm lying? I have no reason to!" She screamed back at me which made me flinch back.

No one has ever seen this side of Camila and I was the first to experience it.

I didn't like it at all.

"Fuck you Y/N." An angry expression now on her face. "If you didn't feel the same way, you could've just said so instead of making excuses." She added. Moments later, she pulled herself together and stood in front of me.

Our faces were inches apart and I couldn't help but notice the sorrow in her eyes like she meant every word. I flickered my eyes between her lip and her eyes, uncontrollably.

My breath hitched as her hot breath hit against my lips.

Fuck me.

I don't have feelings for her. It's all attraction right?

"I am so in love with you that I was willing to let you go, while hurting myself in the process. I am sorry that I didn't call you or text you. I just couldn't. I love hearing your voice but it reminded me too much. I had to do it." She says softly. Then Camila cups my cheeks and looks at me with adoration.

Like I meant the world to her.

"Camila...I-I don't have feelings for you." I gritted through my teeth. "I was just heartbroken that you left and you never talked to me. I'm sorry." She gives me a horrific look as she pulls away, making me miss her warmth.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Can you just leave?" Camila asks while wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. "You fucked up enough Y/N." She mumbled out the last part loud enough for me to hear.

Wow. Something in me snapped.

"I fucked up?" I scoffed. Camila widen her eyes in shock at her words. Realization hit her.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"What exactly did you mean Karla? I fucked up because I don't share the same feelings as you? Or am I fucked up because I didn't bother to m-" A stinging sensation was on my cheek as my head turned to the side. I blinked a few times, taking in what had just happened.

I return my gaze towards her and she gasped as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"I hate you. I hate you so much." I spat as I left the stage, leaving Camila by herself.

Karla Camila Cabello ruined everything.

Not me.

"Hey, you ready to g-..." Shay paused, running her eyes all over me. "What's wrong?"

Shay and her damn senses.

"Can we just go home?" I shakily said.

The Fifth Harmony girls were staring at me, waiting for some kind of explanation which I wasn't going to give. Lauren walked over to me with a worried expression on her face and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I needed this.

"Are you okay?" She softly whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head against her shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her, embracing her.

"Call or text me tonight okay?" I pull away from Lauren and said my goodbyes to everyone. Dinah gave me a look which I shrugged off. She was gonna kill me soon. I know it.

Shay and I walk to her car and got inside. As we got settled in the car, she started bombarding me with questions about Camila.

"Shay, I'm exhausted. Can we not talk about this right now? We just had a few things to say about each other." She rolled her eyes before driving out of the parking lot and taking us home.

...

As soon as I get home, I change into a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. I settle into my bed, I get on my phone, and immediately text Lauren.

To Green-Eyed Hottie: hey;)

Minutes later, she replied back.

From Green-Eyed Hottie: hey do you wanna talk about what happened earlier?

To Green-Eyed Hottie: Not really. It was just really emotional.

From Green-Eyed Hottie: You know you can tell me anything.

I wasn't too sure about that. She was best friends with Camila for god's sakes. If I say anything, things might get bad. Before I could reply back to Lauren, an unknown number called me.

"What the hell did you do to Camila?!"

A/N: THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS. I LOVE YALLL! okay im gonna sleep now, its lateee. enjoy though:)