FIVE

[Chapter Five]

I turned around to see Dan. Dan Howell. The boy who bullied me yet I still had managed to fall for.

"Um" I mumble covering my wound.

"Hi erm, I wanted to say I'm sorry." I looked at him puzzled.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm sorry for bullying you, for being a dick. I'm so so so sorry. Please forgive me love" My heart fluttered at the last word.

"I forgive you" I said smiling at the ground.

"Really?" He smiled.

"Wow, um well I-wait" He cut himself off, "what happened to your face." I looked up in horror.

"Move your hand" He demanded. I sighed and did what I was told.

"HOLY SHIT!" He screams.

"Shh!" I say, my hand covered in blood.

"We need to clean you up! Come" He says taking my hand. My heart just jumped out of my chest.

He took me to the school nurse who asked a million questions before cleaning me up. Dan sat on one of the chairs waiting which I thought was sweet.

"All done love, just be careful!" The nurse says patting my back as I walk out.

"Thank you" I answer back as she smiles and nods.

I walk out to see a worried Dan sitting on one of the chairs.

"Hey" I say sitting beside him.

"Hey you're okay?" He asks concerned.

"Yes I'm fine" I giggle.

"So um, I would've asked you earlier but you had your head cut open" I giggled, "You wanna go out sometime?" I turn bright red.

Yes, say yes.

"Sure" I reply smiling at him.

He chuckles, "Nice, where do you wanna go?" I ask playing with my fingers.

"Maybe you should stop by my flat and we could watch a movie or something?" He asks blushing.

"Sure" I reply.

"Alright, I'll pick you up at six later?" I smile and nod.

"Gotta go to class, I'll see you in science" He gets up and pecks me on the cheek which I as a matter of fact did not see coming so my cheek turned brighter than a tomato.

"See ya" I head out of the office like a unicorn farting rainbows. If you didn't know me and was watching this weeks events, you would've thought I was bipolar.

I walk through the hallway and arrive at my locker.

I punch in the code for my locker and grab my books.

But something flies out, landing on my feet as I close it.

"A note?" I mumble to myself.

I unravel the crumpled piece of paper and read its horrifying words.

Hello Aubrey it's Luke! Just wanted to say that you will be mine, and Dan will not get in the way. Watch out lovie.

I read it over and over hoping its a prank but its not. I shove it in my purse and shut my locker. I had a free period so I made my way over to the library.

"AUBY BITCH!" Tyler sings as I enter the, was peaceful library.

I jokingly roll my eyes and give him a hug. His smile dulls down when he sees the small gash on my forehead.

"AHK!" He screams in the middle of the library. He covers his mouth and calls Troye over.

"Whats wr-OH GOODNESS AUBREY WHAT HAPPENED."

Dear lord my friends.

"I was um, punched in the face" I said looking at the ground.

I heard two very loud gasps from the two boys.

"AUB-" everyone looks at him, "Aubrey are you okay? Who did this?" Tyler asks taking a seat at one of the tables.

"Luke." I mumble.

"Who?" They both asks.

"He's one of the new kids who arrived on Monday, yea he has a really big crush on me and when I said no to a date he punched me in the face and threatened me" I slipped my hand into my purse and pulled out the note, "I found this in my locker"

They took the note and read it, "Oh lord" They mumble.

"I know" I stutter trying not to panic. It didn't really bother me but when they started to worry, I started to worry.

"Aubrey" Troye says pulling me in for a hug. I cried into his chest as quiet as possible, trying not to annoy the occupants of the library, which Tyler totally didn't already do.

"Love it's alright. We wont let him hurt you" Tyler says ruffling the note and throwing it out.

I smiled up at him and sat up.

"Thanks guys, I don't know what I'd do without you"

I actually really don't know what I'd do without them.