TWENTY-SEVEN

It hasn't been long since I've felt the familiar red liquid dripping down from somewhere on my body, it was just a matter of time until it happened again. Everyone was in their classes and administrators were busy not giving a shit.

I looked up at the person and scrunched my face in disgust.

"Luke." I spit.

He smiles sweetly down at me and grabs my arm to pull me up.

"I've missed you" He says nicely and leans in toward me. I squeal before his lips hit mine, hard.

I kicked and punched at his chest but nothing seemed to do it. He was a very powerful person and it took more than just my weak ass to get him off.

His hand made its way where it shouldn't and felt me up. I started crying against his lips and got my hand free and smacked him. He stumbled back a bit and looked at me in shock.

"Fuck you."

He looks at me and smiles before bringing his fist to punch me in the face. I prepared for impact but I never felt anything. I open my eyes to see Tyler beating Luke's ass on the ground. Tyler whooped his ass so hard he got up, spat curse words at us and ran off.

I laughed and hugged Tyler.

"Thank you Tyler, thank you" I say while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Are you alright!?" He asks.

"Always" I say before we head to the nurse to get fixed up.

After an hour or so Zoe, Troye and Dan had all been informed and came in to see me. They were pretty pissed off but eased up a bit knowing Tyler kicked his ass.

"What if he comes back?" Zoe asks, wrapping her arm around me.

"Oh he won't" Tyler snaps with his lips pursed, and turns to walk out the door.

I giggle and thank him once more for his sudden outburst of bravery and follow him outside. We start walking back to the house and make it there in only a few minutes.

We all crashed once we got home as it was a pretty tiring day for everyone. I was on the couch with Dan by his side.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there, love" He says kissing my cheek.

"It's okay Dan, you're here now" And with that I shut my eyes and fell asleep on his chest.

Time Skip

Some time has gone by, all of us have graduated and have started on our "adult" lives.

Dan, Zoe and Tyler have started youtube. They upload videos once in a while to their channels and have gained quite a few subscribers over the past few months.

Troye has started music. He was offered a scholarship to a music school not far from our house and has decided on that as his career path.

I haven't heard about Bianca or Luke, but in everything that has happened I hope they're doing well and are learning from their crazy mistakes.

As for me, I'm also starting youtube. I figured to give it a try and see where it takes me. It's pretty fun and Dan has been teaching me how to use a tripod instead of CD's and books piled up into one big tower.

But as of right now life is good. No. Great. I haven't felt this much security in a long time, and I'm glad to experience it with my favourite friends and my amazing boyfriend.

A/N - I guess well just end it there! If you've stuck around since the beginning then oml thank you and I'm sorry lmao. I will be uploading a new book soon!! If any of you are familiar with the people in it then feel free to check it out when it's up! I will be updating 'napped' as well so yeah!! Thank you guys one again and I hope you enjoyed this shitty ass book:)

Love always,

Katrina

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝑫𝒂𝒏 𝑯𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 | 𝐚𝐮 🎉