ELEVEN

[Chapter Eleven]

Well that was embarrassing.

I blush back to my seat as the game goes on. Tyler finally decides it's movie time. Humf.

"Ok people what shall we watch?" He sings.

"Um. OH! Never mind" Troye mumbles.

Tyler rolls his eyes.

"How bout...The Strain!" Tyler says.

And Fuck.

If you don't know what 'The Strain' is, it's an extremely terrifying show and it's about a plague going through new york city. And I hate it. (I actually really like it)

"Cool, what's that?" Dan asks laying on the sofa.

"Mmm, just one of the scariest shows of all time" He sasses.

I sigh and lay next to Dan.

"Are you scared?" He asks, securing his arm around me.

"Obviously." I sigh digging my head into his chest.

"Don't worry love, I'm here" He says pulling me closer, making sure I know I'm his.

I have to admit, he sent shivers up my spine.

The show started playing and it started off with the creepy not to mention gross intro credits and ended with me almost crying.

I wouldn't say sad tears, just more 'I'm scared shitless' tears.

I ended up drifting asleep a few minutes later only to feel a large hand shaking my shoulder.

"Aubrey love" I hear the soft voice chime in my ear.

"Hm?" I whisper looking up.

"Aubrey you need to go to bed" Dan says picking me up bridal style. I melt away into his arms as he brings me to my room.

He sets me down on the bed, kisses my cheek and gets up. "Night my love" He whispers walking out of the room.

"Can you, um, stay?" I ask. He stands in the doorway before walking back to the bed

"You want me to sleep with you?" He soon realizes how dirty it sounded, "No no I mean-" I cut him off, "Yea" I giggle. He chuckles and nods, pulling his shirt and jeans off.

"I guess I'm staying the night, might as well get comfy" He sings plopping next to me.

"Thanks Dan" I mumble already half asleep.

He giggles and protectively wraps his arms around me. I huddle close into his chest and wrap my arms around his waist.

"I love you" I whisper. He looks down and me and smiles, "I love you too" he says kissing my forehead.

And with that we fell asleep.

The next morning I wake up to no one beside me. So much for protecting me from mutant vampires.

I crawl out of bed and fix myself up, staying in my pj's.

"Morning Auby" Tyler sings making pancakes.

"Morning Tilly" I say sitting at the bar stool.

"Did Dan leave?" I ask, a frown appearing on my face.

"Yea, he didn't say where he was going though. A simple I'm going home would've been nice. He said bye though" He giggles.

"Wait he didn't say where?" Aubrey stop. So what? What if he's with Bianca.

"No he didn't" Tyler says flipping a pancake.

"Did you ask?" I ask worried.

"Yea, but he said something about coming over around 5 or something" He says. I smile to myself trying to to get worked up.

"Aubrey" Tyler says.

I look up from nothing. "Hm?"

"Um Zoe, Troye and I want to talk to you after breakfast...in the lounge." He says biting his lip.

Oh god. When Tyler bites his lip, it's never good.

"Ok" I mumble biting a pancake.