Chapter 29

Dartez & Quincy on the left & B on the right in the mm .

Dartez POV

After a long day of shopping & window shopping I made it back to the penthouse I was tired as hell . I was just pulling in the driveway when I saw Q , he rushed over to me kissing me .

" Let me get those " he said grabbing the bags . I made groceries as well when I went to shop . When Q opened the door I walked pasted the mirror & seen no difference in my body . I'd soon have to make an appointment , but I know how long It'll take just to even apply for that doctors office . But in the meantime I was going to make me a pancake after I showered , since that's what I've been craving for with creamy strawberries & some crispy bacon on top with syrup .

" How was practice ? " I screamed to Q in the shower , while scrubbing my body .

" It was actually good babe , tomorrow we're having a dinner & the women are welcomed to come along with us. " he explained I just shook my head processing what all he was saying . I was thinking of my new dress I'd just brought that I could wear & curling or straighten my hair .

" That's great baby . " I said happy for him .

" Oh & you'll meet Nivea & some more of the players girls . " he said .

" Quincy why do you keep trying to make me friends ? " I said concerned & a little aggravated " all 'friends' do is bring trouble . " I stated truly

" Because your not gonna be a lonely person & antisocial & there's nothing wrong with associates " he spoke I giggled

" Well maybe your right , I'll think about it " I answered . After 10 more minutes I was out & in the kitchen with speakers playing music about to cook my dream meal . The thought of it made me melt , the smell was only gonna make things better .

Tamia so into you played & I rocked my hips along to the music buttering the skillet . Then my phone began to ring it was my mother , I hadn't talked to her since I left & I was so busy , I know she was starting to worry . But I'll be 18 next month I'm sure I can handle myself a little . The only way she was convinced that I'll be ok was Q . She loved him like her very own & so did I .

" Hello " I spoke into the phone .

" Girl I've been worried sick about you & you hadn't called nor texted me . " she spoke .

" I'm sorry mom , there was a lot going on , it won't happen again . "
I laughed I wasn't the type to keep things from my mama but being pregnant would hurt her . & I wasn't up for doing that right now . I didn't want her stressing about my problems Im on my own now , Im an adult.

" So , what's been up " my mom asked

" Nothing , i did a little shopping today , I'm making pancakes right now & tomorrow Q & I are going to his team dinner . Everything's cool . " I responded

" Pancakes at 10 at night ! Your cycle on ? " She asked skipping everything

" No mom " I laughed at her

" Oh , that's weird & that dinner sounds like it should be fun . What are you wearing to the dinner ? " she asked . My mom was all about fashion .

" Umm , I was thinking about wearing this dress I just brought today " I answered while now flipping the bacon & mixing the pancake batter .

" You should send me pictures of it . When you get dressed " she said sounding like she was cheesing ear to ear .