Chapter 5

Bre'on POV

I sighted in exhaustion from to day. I looked up seeing my phone ringing. It was my ex Jerome. He still calls me daily trynna get back with me but Im not with it anymore I'm done with being hurt all he did was put me threw it all. I loved him dearly but as a woman you have to learn to let go. It was putting a strain on me and my life.

I picked up the phone and dialed my bestfriends number.

She answered after the 2 ring.

"Hey my baby!" She screamed threw the phone.

"Hey baby, I miss you!" I told her practically whining.

My bestfriend is my life I love her with everything in me . She's been there when no one else has . I felt like dying & she was there to comfort me . People say they don't need anyone but they don't realize how crazy life gets without someone & much more to that nature .

"So how is it down there so far?" Ashley asked me.

"Everyone has been asking me that , I mean it's only been a day , but it's good."I explained

We talked for an hour or so & then we hung up . Because my stomach started bubbling it was time for me to eat .

So I caught a cab to subway .

" What can I help you with ?" a girl about 17 asked energetic .

" I would like a fresh cut ham sandwich add cheese & toast the bread "

I grab me a sprite & some plain lays chips . & it took them about 3 minutes . I caught a cab back home & took a 15 minute shower then turned on Deliver us From Eva & watched while eating my dinner.

King POV

Chris brown 'Pussy' played throughout the strip club as B & I threw money to the girls grinding & ass shaking on the poles. One seductively bit her lip & winked at me. I flashed a smile back. As I sat down while I was given a lap dance ,
I felt as I was being watched. I looked back to see some Mexicans watching as they sipped their drinks. I nodded my head , what the fuck do they wanna do.

They walked over , while mumbling some shit. All I could make out was the word 'matar' . Which meant 'kill' I flashed my glock from under my waist band , and B was nowhere to be found. Shots rung the place it was war. I shot and killed 2 and 2 more dropped like flies I wasn't sure if it was B or who but as I attempted the shoot the last one standing my gun was emptied.

I guess God was trying to tell me something I sighted.

"I should kill you , but I'd rather you suffer, bitch you killed all I had left my papì!" He said fill with rage.

"You should have took the shot bitch." B said killing him. I heard police cars in a distance ,

"Let's go." B said we parted ways once again. I realized I was shot in the upper part of my arm , I held on to it. The closest place I knew was someone I'd never think about going to , Bre'on.

I was pulling up in her drive way & I saw her walking out her apartment.

"King?" She asked for assurance. "What are you doing here?" She looked confused & I simply held my arm.

"You've been shot?!" She asked surprised.
"Let me help you." She commanded she took us up too her condo , and she told me to hold still. She walked back with a box full of supplies.