Chapter 15

Long Beach,CA 5:30 pm

King POV

B and I were meeting up with a the only and only , Pablo to follow in on some more, money to Double D, our boss. Pablo was a drug lord from Colombia, bring in the purest cocaine from Colombia. I dressed in a suit attire as well as B.

The driver took us to the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel in Long Beach,CA 30 minutes away from Los Angeles , where Pablo would be staying over night. When we arrived ballet arrived at our door opening it.

We were escorted to a private room on the 7th floor of the 4 star hotel. Where it was decorated in the Renaissance fashion of life.

"Bienvenido amigo." Pablo introduced us with his deep accent.

"Hola." I greeted him for B and I smiling and shaking his hand.

"¿Quién es tu amigo?" Pablo asked with a concern look over his face. His people then came to check B & I.

"No te traicionaría pablo." I assured him.

"El es buena gente."I continue.

"Estupendo!" He laughed & continued until his men joined in.

"Rey de saber que está la familia, asi que confío en tí." As he spoke I nodded.

"No cagarla! ¿Entiéndeme?" I asked

"Sí." I answered.

"Yo amar como a un hermano ,para el bien de la bondad son familia." He told me I chucked and hugged him. I've been knowing Pablo since I was 15 when I started making trades with Double D.

"Vamos a ir al grano vamos." He laughed smoking a blunt passing it to me.

He questioned B to test his loyalty, as we spoke. He verified with B that he didn't fully trust him just yet but he planned on making further business with him.

We talked upon the new arrive that B and I should be receiving in a week or so. In order to make this trade Pablo paid both B and I $5 million dollars a piece to make it happen which was taking care of. We also made a deal that Pablo received at least 15% of the profit that was made off of the goods in the streets which was actually no problem, everyone must eat worlds of my brother Cory whom is deceased.

Pablo informed us that our government was after his friend and they were incarcerated so he had others to do his dirty work he just made the reservations, deals and money which meant his hands weren't to get dirty he was protected. But what he failed to realize was that didn't stop his allies.

After two hours of doing business and mapping out things with Pablo he and I went our separate ways and agreed to speak when the shipments arrive.

After leaving, B and I attended a restaurant that my assistant made reservations at for us.

We took our seats and cheered on today's accomplishments.

"Things are starting to take off, soon we'll be on our own." B spoke to me as he and I sipped our drinks.

I put my glass down and then spoke.