Chapter 19

Next day

Bre'on POV

I woke to see King laying next to me , I found that unusually surprising . He laid his hand over my stomach . It looked as my belly grew by days . I got up took a shower & bushes my teeth & went for a morning run .

After circling the complex I went inside to get dressed & I heard King in the shower sing . I thought it was cute & funny so I recorded him .

After I left out for school .

"Ok today is the day I announced who all pasted & are on their way to building." Mrs. Teresa said

"Aaliyah Adams

Jessie Actans

Gerald Brown

Cecilia jackson

Jaylin Kemp

Bre'on McKnight

Kristi McKnight

Natalie McKnight

And the list went on I was just happy to graduate with my girls.

" & Alisha Young." She finished calling the names.

Sad to say but 170 out of 230 of you pasted see you at the graduation Saturday , 1 month & 2 days from now." She finished.

I ran out the class , running into Natalie jumping up in down in excitement .

"I passed!"Nat screamed at me.

I was proud my sister was going to be a teacher.

"Time to make invitations!" I said to Kristi & Nat Nat.

" I gotta make sure Brittany & mom comes " I said in a trans. I was disturbed when my phone be gan ringing. 

It was King.

"Hello , love of my life." I said corny.

"Hey baby , tonight I wanna take you out , meet me at the house around 4." He said making me feel special .

"I got to tell you something any ways." I said.

"Meet cha then." he said hanging up.

" Owee , somebody man got them spoiled " Kristi said causing me to blush at her comment

" Any ways , let's call grandma."I said changing the subject

"Let's drop by , I have to get Ari." Nat Nat said.

( Ari is pronounced are•ie )

As soon as we made it by grandma , I ran to get Ari .

" Awe , what's wrong with tete baby " I said speaking to Arri

I can't wait to have my own , mommy's baby is going to have the world & that's a promise .