Chapter 14

One and half months later ...

Bre'on POV

I woke up with King rapped around me we were officially together . I was a different person than what a month ago had in for me.

But today , my sister & I were going to look at some shops . I wanted to open my own clothing line . I was already in school for it & working was paying off although King wanted me home most of the time doing nothing . But I can't help my ego . I want something big in life . Something just keeps saying I'm not done . As you know after this , I'll be working on my family starting.

I kissed King on the cheeks & went to take my shower . Once I got out I went to do my run before class . Once I got back I got ready for class.

I dressed in a long orange sundress with sandals on.

King came to the bathroom & rapped his hands around me hugging me tight as I applied blush to my face in the mirror.

" Don't start nothing you can't finish." I said while biting my bottom lip .

" We'll see ." he said kissing me on my neck only god knew how his touches felt to me.

" Baby not right now , Natalie & I are going to be out looking for a shop." I said getting excited.

"I'm proud of you , you've been accomplishing a lot lately. " he said looking down at me.

"Well thank you. You help make these things happen baby." I kissed his lips and smiled.

"You know b been trynaa get with Natalie right?" He said now laughing

"Nat will having him falling ,but see you later baby." I said while kissing him again and being on my way.

Dartez POV

I laid on top of Q teasing him . & kissing him passionately .

"To bad I'm a virgin & have school!" I said sticking out my tongue .

My mom stayed at work over night so I decided to let Quincy stay over with me .

I went for a shower & Quincy watched BET " moesha " show .

Within 30 minutes I was done showering & getting dressed .

" I'm ready." I said talking to Q

He took me to school , somewhere where I didn't wanna be .

In 3 hour Mrs. Mars went to tripping ,

" Dartez , you & Chealse need to quit it !" She exclaimed

" Quit what ? " I said confused

" Ion fuck with that hoe ! , seems to me you need that YIKE in yo life cuss yo mfing brain ain't processing well with what I said " I said causing the class to laugh .

" Ms. King I need you out of my classroom NOW . " Mrs. Mars said now mad . But I didn't give a fuck . She knew what the fuck she was doing the fuck you mean .

I stood in the hall texting Quincy , then I saw Chad . What the fuck do his punk ass want ?

" You got one chance to get back with me , or I'm gone . " He said with a smirk like I want his stanky ass

"Well adios." I said laughing at his stupidity

It was time for me to go home anyways after Mrs.Mars class so I called Quincy to come & get me .

The Ride with Q ...

"Missed me?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"More than you'll know."he said kissing me.

"Get in I got something for you." He said to me.

He had my favorite! Some food and candy. I kissed him and hugged him for what he'd got me.

"Thank you baby." I smiled

"Your welcome." He smiled back.

"Owee , babe let's go to the court !"I then said anxiously .

"You tryna get it in at the court?" He asked I laughed.

"You know it!" I told him.

Q took me home and I changed as he sat and talked to my mama on the couch.
" You ready?" Q questioned , while I was finishing putting on my basketball shorts

" What's my name?" I asked him being funny coming out dressed

" Well excuse me." He said surprised I didn't take hours.

"Bye mama, I love you." I told my mama kissing and hugging her.

"Bye Mrs. Daniels." Q hugged her walking sways with me

"Bye babies." She said getting up to lock the door.

We made our way to the court , the place we grew up playing at .

"Let's play 21." I said throwing him the ball.

We were now playing for about and half of hour I had 20 to Q's 20.

"How much you wanna bet I win?" I said challenging Q

"A kiss." he said flirtatiously

Then I shot & made it .

"Since you challenged you still get a kiss." I said jumping into his arms kissing him passionately.

-----------------------------------------------

Just a filler be prepared for the next update. 😏