Chapter 22

1 month later ...

One day before graduation & playoffs , three days before the club opens & four days before King leaves.

King POV

"Wassup sister in law?" I said talking to Brittany , Bre'ons big sister.

"Wassup yungin?" She said

"Living life , but what you think about this ring?" I asked.

"You proposing to Bre'on? " She asked with tears in her eyes.

"My baby is going to love it!" she said.

"I'm proposing tomorrow at the graduation party." I told her.

I walked & sat by Bre'on , while she laid her head on my chest.

" You know I love you right?" I asked things weren't all rainbows with us Bre'on had her mood swings but in all I loved her. And when I come back from this trip I was going to show her. We're going to start a family and everything else.

" You better " she answered

Graduation Party Day

" I wanna take you somewhere , put on something not to casual , but lady like." I told her it was a surprise party for her and Dartez.

"You need to stay away from me talking like I do in business meetings!" She said busting out laughing.

"But ok baby." She kissed my cheek and left.

I sat & watched the commercial on tv.

"I'm ready." She came out saying 30 minutes later.

"Put this around your eyes." I said handing her a blind fold , know she was likely to look , I tied it myself .

We arrived after the long drive with questions from Bre'on the whole time. She really wanted to know soo bad.

"Surprise!" Everyone screamed.

After everyone got their food & sat.

I gathered Brittany , Dartez ,Nat Nat ,Kristi & Bre'ons bestfriend to hold up the signs , while I kneed on my kneeled. Was the plan. They all awed thinking of the outcome. Shidd it was worth it.

After doing that , I found Bre'on whom was sitting next to my mom and hers.

The ladies sat up everything and stood behind their sign.

Everyone read the signs aloud
"Will you marry me?" They read .

"Omg baby , you did all of this for me? YES! " Vanessa said running into my arms & putting the ring on.

"I love you." she said looking into my eyes while we kissed and everyone applaud.

"I'm getting married!" She screamed to everyone causing them to laugh.

-----------------------------------------------

Almost to the end I have decided that there will be an sequel.