Chapter 7

King POV

     Once I made it to my house I called the crew to make sure they were out & getting those things on the list . Then B called me asking if I wanted to hit the mall . I mean why not I can never have enough clothes & shoes .

I went & picked up B & headed straight for the mall .

Bitches were in every corner B said he was gonna go to footlocker so I shot straight to the polo factory to see my ex Toya she was in the store looking around . I used to give her the world & she left me if only I could have known what was about to go on .

" Well hello King , how are you?" Toya asked.

"Great as you can see!" I answered.

Then I noticed Dartez & Bre'on . Hopefully Dartez doesn't take this conversation wrong . She would then think I was betraying her or falling for Toya's games I may have been a fool once before but I'm not weak minded I have you know I graduated college in business but I've decided to be with the streets I know it isn't right but I have a plan and the streets was supplying money for it. And ,I no longer really wanted to work on things with Toya, I like my life the way it is. I have the ability to get pussy when & where I want , I have no kids nor sympathy for a bitch.

" I have to go , see you around " I then said trying to dismiss her in the most appropriate time I could.

" Fine when you get time give me a call " she then said

"What the hell Im calling you for?" I asked looking at her stupid she was going to far & stepping over her boundaries.

I walked over to Bre'on & Dartez & Bre'on went in the other direction .

" What's wrong with Dartez? " I asked Bre'on

" Your games & gimmicks with Toya , why would you do that to her?" Bre'on asked me angrily , it was sexy as hell to see her nose flare open & close. I don't know what it is but u just wanna fuck the shit out of her. But with the respect I have for her I wouldn't recommend myself fucking up her life. But I guess Dartez told Bre'on about Toya & I break up.

I never seen Dartez , this emotional so I know it has to be more to it than just this scene with Toya.

"It wasn't even like that!" I then told Bre'on but I guess she no longer wants me in her presents neither because she walked away. Everyone watched as the scene unfolded.

They then went to the check out & left the store.

I then found B & asked him what should I do . He was an expert when it came to this type of stuff , he just wasn't able to do things in his relationship that he inspired others to do , which included family , friendships & relationships.

" Mann I just ran in to Toya. & Dartez & Bre'on spotted me . I'm beginning to get angry because it was stupid as hell & Dorthy emotional ass taking it the wrong way. I wouldn't dare do that to my own flesh. I'm just not sure about the shit though . I don't wanna make Dartez feel played she is my little sister & I promised her I would take care of her & I don't want that to depart us. And with her being in high school for her last year I know that'll put a strain on her." I explained to B

" First of all were you talking to Toya on the date level ? " He asked I gave him a stupid look

" Nah Mann , she was speaking to me & saying hi & askin me how was I & things then I saw Bre'on & Dartez walk in . " I saud answering him.

" & with Dartez man I'm sure she'll understand she just loves you to much to understand right now . "

"Damn nigga you smart." I said laughing