Chapter 27

Natalie in MM as Bria Murphy

Bre'on

As Natalie was just about to say ' baby ' Ari began to cough & turn yellow . I was scared out of my mind . I was about to call 911 until Nat Nat screamed & said we don't have time . Likely when you call they have so many questions .

" She's all I have ! Bre'on tell me she's going to be okay , my baby wasn't breathing . I wish I could take this pain for her she to young . Who'll tell her about her father ? I have nothing without her ! I am nothing . Please god don't take my baby from me I beg you please . " Natalie plead as I began to help her up & take her to the waiting room . Where I called everyone . B was the first to arrive . He held her tightly in his arms while she cried into his shirt .

A tear began to fall down my cheek while she sobbed .

My mother , grandmother , Rhonda , Kristi & Brittany arrived & surrounded Nat Nat & I sat in afar , to keep myself from stressing , I didn't want to cause any symptoms for my baby .

Natalie POV

After sitting in the waiting room for twelve hours the doctors called for the parents of Ari Perez & I jumped up . & the gang followed me .

" Are you the mother " the doctor asked I shook my head . "well I'm sorry to announce from internal bleeding & it was nothing we could do , you've lost your baby girl" he explained . I just sat there . no tear left my eyes , I just felt emotion less as if I was being stabbed over & over in the heart . Once everything falls together , they must fall apart but why ? All I ever did was do right & nothing but wrong came my way . It seems nothing I do is ever good enough . I managed to have a baby & graduate college . & take care of my baby by myself .

Bre'on called my name but it seemed as I couldn't understand her . She rapped her arms around me & stroked my hair .

" I'm here & I'm staying ok ? I'm here . It'll be ok I promise . " she held me breaking down so hard my mother , aunt , grandmother , sister & cousin held us as well but it seems nothing can take away this growing pain in me . I could only vision my last time seeing Ari's smile & her beautiful gums , the way she'd roll over on the carpet , the similarities her & her dad had . HER

Everyone was crying including the men & it seemed as I was dying slowly .

& I had no control over my emotions inside . I felt like everything was slowly crashing on me & that it would began to take a toll on me .

B asked if he could sit & talk to me alone .

" I can't imagine what you feel ,but I promise I'll be here with you every step of the way . Anything I'm here . " he told me .

"Please just rap your arms around me tight . " I said on the verge of tears .

" baby don't let me down I got a lot going on right now & need you to hold me .

Oh baby don't let me down I got a lot going on right now I just need you to hold me "

----------------------------------------
#ripAri

what do you guise think ?

I know this was a short update it's just that I've kept yall waiting for too long .

I hope you like it , it made me wanna cry writing it .