Chapter 30 Epilouge

Epilogue

" When he's gone ... "

             King and Bre'on

Bre'on took King to the airport where she poured out crying to King breaking down. He was leaving and uncertain of his return.  He was more focused on his return rather than leaving he knew this would break her. He plan to get married to her some day the were engaged and expecting which he had no know about.

                'I love you.'

Would be the last either of them would hear from one another for their safety.

Natalie, Camilla & Chauncey (B)

B took Natalie on a date that was well over due for her. She was actually interested in him. He wasn't the typical guy. He was charming and he cared for her not because of her predicament but because of how she carried herself and looked after her child. Camilla is a health baby whom attends daycare as her mother has been pursuing her dream as a teacher at a locate school in  the Compton community she figured her service there would help the community that she wants to contribute to.

The club is also a great establishment that is out to both families.

Dartez and Quincy (Q)

Dartez and Q are expecting what they have no clue just yet. Dartez had been doing some online classes for her career as a hairstylist. She also contributes to the basketball wives club for Qs team. He has exceeded enthusiastically in his career bring in big bucks for the two and what is to come. Dartez has not come to terms with telling her mother about her pregnancy because she just isn't ready Q on tells other hand is only holding out of telling his family for Dartez sake. He's overwhelmed with excitement. This is his first with the love of his life as well as it being Dartez first but how will life be with being a single mother because she can no longer travel once the baby arrive and Q will be on the road.

Kristi

Kristi is diving head first into the business industry with no back up idea but she has gained some respect for what she does. She's ready to start a family with whom , who knows? She's been helping both mothers Bre'on and Natalie.

Sandra and Brittany

Sandra is beyond happy with her children success she only worries that Brittany will lose it. She loves all of her children dearly her son on the other hand is way out of her reach. He's been gang banging lately which explains his absents from school. Sandra has no idea just yet though. Brittany hasn't been in her right mind for a while back in the city she attended a club and clicked out and hasn't been right since.

Marissa

Marissa is 6 months she's been going through it since her one night stand got into a relationship. She figured she'd be his mistress after the few months they'd been talking. She felt alone in a major way and King was going to pay for it. REAL SOON. She had been seeing Kings boss Double D but neither had any idea of Kings plan to get out.

Toya

Toya has been hiding this secret for awhile and has been waiting for the right time to let it be known. She has no one and the man she had been seeing left her and later died in a dangerous gang shoot out.

Chelsea and Chad

Chelsea has been seeing at the time her ex best friend boy friend Chad. Whom has found out has HIV. She hasn't yet told him but she has it. As well as her child she will be giving birth to this month for Chad. Chad was drafted to the California's college basketball team in Los Angeles. He is aware of his condition but he doesn't care. It was his plan to ruin Dartez life because of his mistress wants.

———————————————

Tonight there will be an update on the sequel to this book 'I Can't Leave Em Alone'

Thank you for reading.