Chapter 21

2 days later

Today was one month away from graduation. I can't wait .

"Wassup , lit sister?" King walked in saying . He looked stressed.

"Chilling , what's on your mind , I can see it in your eyes." I said waiting for him to tell me .

"I fucked up!" He said with anger & bald his fist.

"Bre'ons upset with me ,because I didn't tell her I was leaving for New York ." He said.

" Wait New York ? You didn't tell me ! & I would be mad at your ass to!" I asked now shocked because all of this is coming at me at once.

" Yeaa , I'm building a club to keep money in me & my family pocket while in New York , & for the future ." He answeredz

"Ohok check him out , but go apologize to yo girl , you need her." I told him I hope what I said sets his thinking up

Today , I plan on meeting up with my Mom for mother & daughter day something we've been doing for years .

It's time to start back the best moments are usually spent with her any how.

King POV

I decided to go & apologize. Dorthy was right . I should have asked how she felt about me leaving for NY .

I finally had the courage to knock and apologize. I'm not used to this shit but I'd do anything for Bre'on.

No answer , I wonder where she at .

I'll just go to the park & get shit off my mind .

I went to sit on the bench where from a distance I saw someone else sitting.

It was Bre'on.

"Bre'on?" I called out tears just rolled down her face as she stayed facing forwards.

"Look baby , I'm sorry." I explained

"But why tell me now ? Yea it's a month from now , but look at this  you have too go. Leaving me alone!" she screamed

I didn't reply instead I looked down at the Palms of my hand.

" I know I should be mad , but I miss you too much to be mad ! " She said I breaking down and biting down on her bottom lip which was a habit for her. I sat next to her & she laid her head on my chest.

" I'm sorry baby & I missed you more." I said soothing her back & kissing her neck while hugging her.

"You promise you'll try & come back at least in 7 months from when you leave? Or at least try?" She questioned

"Yes." I answered "I'm going to try baby."

" Pinky promise ?" she asked getting sensitive.

"Pinky promise." & with that she dropped a tear.  Which made me hold her tighter.

"I can't wait until this is all over." I said to myself.

"Baby?" She looked up at me.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I'm proud of you." She said kissing me.

"Remember that day we came here & told each other everything . & you met Demi?" I asked.

"I remember it like yesterday." She said smiling a

"I love you Drew." she said kissing me.

" I love you more Lynn." I said while we watched the ducks swim.

"Oh for real? You know when I come back were getting married." I questioned her .

" I know " she said smiling.

" Girl please. You have made no plans." I said smiling & pinching her forearm.

"Rub my feet." she said propping them on me .

"Remember what happen last time. " I said causing her to laugh.

" Nigga we at the park " she said while still laughing.

I hunched my shoulders and B called me.

" Hold baby , b calling " I told Bre'on.

" Fine take your call , you need to anyhow " she said whole holding my hand.

" Wassup ? " I answered

" Look , I set up somebody for you to meet once you get to NY , Austin K. He use to work for the opps out in Brooklyn . " he explained

" Cool but I'll meet up with you the day I leave." I said hanging up

•Next day •

Bre'on POV

At the appointment

"McKnight ? " A nurse called out

" Right here " I said to the nurse we followed her back in hand in hand while my purse was on my shoulder.

" So Ms. McKnight have you been taking your vitamins ? " she asked I looked at her , with disappointment in myself.

"No ma'am , I've been busy. " I answered quickly.

" You know it's very important to take them , especially with your family's history with children . Also no stressing , here are a few tips on relaxing." she passed me a book.

"Soon , you'll need someone to drive you around & come along with you places?" she asked me one of the most obvious questions

"Yes ma'am." I answered her back with a little giggle along . So far so good I thought to myself , this was my 2nd appointment & I was liking pregnancy. I just hope I didn't speak to early.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the poor chapter