Chapter 10

King POV

Bre'on & I talked until I saw nothing but the moon & stars in the sky .

"It's getting late. Can you take me home?" She asked

"Sure thing."'I said looking at her
I picked up B & headed to the trap to find the guys with some strippers .

" What the fuck is this ? " I screamed , which startled them

" My bad boss I thought since you were gone we could take a break & bring in some girls . " one of my new works added

" Fuck no nigga take yo bitches & shit then bounce yo ass up outta here ! " I told him through clenched teeth with my fist balled up.

Then he quickly ran out the trap .

That's how nigga get caught up . Messy hoes run they mouths . If you working for me you know wassup . That's why his dumb ass was suppose to go to the strip club what the fuck my trap house look like to him ?

" Next mother fucker decide or do what his bitch ass just pulled off can bounce with him " I told them , they just nodded nonchalant they already knew I how I was rocking , why they pulled that slick shit . By letting him bring bitches in .

" & y'all need to be counting money & watching them girls in the back that's counting money ! & let's bounce B " I command

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

The car ride .

" Don't that nigga Zay owe you some ? " B asked me out the blue .

" Fuck yeaa ! we hitting up his trap first thing tomorrow " I then to B

" & let them boys at the trap know wassup to . As for now I'm bout to go chill & you can do what ever you put ya mind into . " I then told B

" Well you can take me home , so I can rest up . " He told me

" Ight " I answered back

*

*

*

After I dropped off B then I headed to home to chill . & wait up til morning came around .

Bre'on POV

I woke up early enough to catch a morning run it was only 5:30am . I went for my run & came home to shower . I played lil phat what kinda threw the condo while I was in the shower then I put on my robe & headed for my room .

I got dressed in a Versace t-shirt some all white skinny legs & my gold sandals . I don't have it all but I have just enough . Then headed to school .

I went in a class full of people which made me a little nervous boys loving & girls in the feelings . I guess , it's back to high school again . & I see everybody like to come to class early & get it over with .

I sat next to a girl on the 5 row up the steps .

"Hey I'm Kristy." she introduced herself . She was gorgeous , & she looked like my older sister Brittany.

"Hi , I'm Bre'on." I then said

" Nice to meet you & were on page 137 " she them told me & I began taking notes . While thinking about my big sister Brit . She wasn't the best guidance but she did what she could . If I wasn't for her motivational actions I wouldn't be in Cali now . I love my sister pasted death .

After class, Kristy and I went for lunch together. She was a cool person, we seemed to have been pursuing the same thing. Business management. It was a simply class thank god.