Chapter 16

Bre'on POV

As I got up to do my morning routine that I do when I stay over at King's house. I went to get a new tooth brush from under the sink. I was waddling over to the sink like I pregnant person. I laughed to myself. Sex has never been better u thought to myself.

"Damn papí!" I said thinking of kings .

He was already gone . I hated that he had to go to leave me alone , especially on weekends . But today I'm going to check on Nat-Nat .

I hoped in the shower and

As I reached to get my phone I saw I had missed calls from Aaron & text messages . I guess I can say he he knows what to do to keep a smile on my face .

" I'm sorry a had to leave so early . I promise imma make it up to you as soon as I get a chance . I love you . " One message said

After I made my way by my sisters house to see wassup with her .

" Hey my love are you ready " I asked her as she was closing the door to the house

" Yess , I been waiting on this all this morning " she said smiling just like our mom.

At the hospital

" Were ready for Natalie McKnight "a nurse called out

As we made our way to the back Natalie dropped a tear . I guess she was hoping that the test came back positive .

" Hi I'm nurse Jackie & first let's start off by putting you in a gown so we can test you " she said handing Nat the gown

Dartez POV

As I raised up & went to the bathroom to brush my teeth & take a shower . I thought of Q immediately . I don't know why , I guess I should drop by his place to visit him today .

As I went to the kitchen , I saw moms whipping it & to my surprise Tay walking in .

" Long time no see " I spoke to him

" All come give big brother a huh his little pookie wookie miss him " he said hugging me . I'm not gon front I miss him & nessa .

" Where's my daughter-in-law ? " My mama asked

" She's with her sister today " he sad picking up a piece of bacon from a plate

" Tell her she needs to stop by we miss her " I then said

" Trust me she'll come without me saying anything , she just down for her baby like that." he said sticking his tongue out but I was sure of it she always came through. We actually grew a bond over time.

"But I'm out love you lit tezzy & love ya moms." he said & with that he left out.

After breakfast I left to go check up on my baby .

As I opened the door I saw watching BET

"Miss me?" I said jumping on his lap.

"More than you'll know." he spoke out kissing me his touch felt like roses.

" Missed you " I said hugging him tightly while watching tv with him. The moments were the best baby..

-----------------------------------------------

Just a filler be ready!